Jenson Button - 2007 Formula 1 World Champion (1 Viewer)

Chelsea FC

HSC
N/A
I reckon Jenson Button will be 2007 World Champ.

Because Fernando Alonso and Kimi Raikkonen are switching teams and could find it difficult to adapt to their new cars.

CMON JENSON!!!

2006 Hungarian Grand Prix Winner

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
well. he's won a race. has he?...
i think so.

1 in like. 2346432064363062.
doubt he'll win anymore in the next..few years. :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
ROFL ... oh, this thread brought a smile to my face.

Thanks for making me laugh!

Michael Schumacher has more of a chance of winning his 8th world title in 2007; than what Jenson has winning another race or his first championship!

:rofl:

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Orange Juice said:
this thread should be closed
Given that you're still pining for Zsolt Baumgatner (aka Mole Man), you're hardly an authority on the subject.

I don't think JB can do it in '07. Sure, he finally broke his duck at the Hungaroring, but it's a big ask to go from maiden victory to maiden World Championship. He's got the potential and he's certainly got the hardware, he just needs to be able to meet Renault, Ferrari and McLaren blow-for-blow next year, but I think Honda is up to the challenge.

ScottyTee

HSC
Jensons got as good a chance as anyone, a lot of change in 2007 and Jenson is staying where he is in familiar surroundings, also a lot of new drivers from lower tier formulas which wont really amount to any points etc. So yes Jenson does have a good chance and ill be down im Melbourne cheering him on in March :)

Good Luck Jenson for 2007!!

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
rockandorroll said:
Jenson Who? I say lets go Mark Webber!
During any other season, a move from Williams to Red Bull would be considered a bad thing ...

Chelsea FC

HSC
N/A
ScottyTee said:
Jensons got as good a chance as anyone, a lot of change in 2007 and Jenson is staying where he is in familiar surroundings, also a lot of new drivers from lower tier formulas which wont really amount to any points etc. So yes Jenson does have a good chance and ill be down im Melbourne cheering him on in March :)

Good Luck Jenson for 2007!!
Well done for supporting Jenson mate, let's get an army of Honda supporters down in Melbourne next year.

WE WANT JENSON TO WIN!!!!

Here's a picture of me and Jenson at Manly Beach.

Last edited:

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Wow, not only is it small, it's also shadowy! Could be anybody!

Chelsea FC

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
ROFL ... oh, this thread brought a smile to my face.

Thanks for making me laugh!

Michael Schumacher has more of a chance of winning his 8th world title in 2007; than what Jenson has winning another race or his first championship!

:rofl:
Hahahaha lets talk about Kimi Raikkonen,

oh sorry i mean Kimi Chokernen:rofl:

The driver that could not and will not win a world championship. He chokes and will choke for the rest of his F1 career.

Mika Hakkinen is much better than Kimi Raikkonen.

Kimi is just a pathetic traitor who left the team that gave his F1 break when they could have given it to Heidfeld. I hope the 2007 Ferrari stinks...

Raikkonen will choke again in 2007 - i guarentee it... Alonso is too quick for Kimi.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh, this thread is getting more and more amusing by the hour! Oh, why wasn't a thread like this created before?

- Familiar surroundings, given that he sponsored Williams last season, theres massive changes which his style of driving does not suit. Harder bridgestones do not suit his driving, honda constantly have the problem of cold michelins.
- There may be new kiddys in F1, and a few old farts on the way out, but I think Heikki is the next thing after Kimi.
- Button can only win a race when 3/4 of the top guys are knocked out of a race, and bridgestones are 5 seconds off the pace of the michelins.
- Kimi is not a choker, hes the fastest f1 driver out there, but Alonso is more calculating and will settle for second, unlike Kimi. Don't blame Kimi for macca's lousy past few years!

LOL @ Zsolt the bolt :)

Chelsea FC

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
Oh, this thread is getting more and more amusing by the hour! Oh, why wasn't a thread like this created before?

- Familiar surroundings, given that he sponsored Williams last season, theres massive changes which his style of driving does not suit. Harder bridgestones do not suit his driving, honda constantly have the problem of cold michelins.
- There may be new kiddys in F1, and a few old farts on the way out, but I think Heikki is the next thing after Kimi.
- Button can only win a race when 3/4 of the top guys are knocked out of a race, and bridgestones are 5 seconds off the pace of the michelins.
- Kimi is not a choker, hes the fastest f1 driver out there, but Alonso is more calculating and will settle for second, unlike Kimi. Don't blame Kimi for macca's lousy past few years!

LOL @ Zsolt the bolt :)
Raikkonen likes to push the living things out of his car - but he doesn't know how to do it 'intelligently'.

Alonso on the other hand is one of the most intelligent drivers on the grind IMO. He knows when to go aggresive and conservative.

If Jenson did not have his mid season troubles i would assure he would have finished 4th in the drivers championship. There was no doubt the Honda car was much faster that the McLaren.

bizadfar

HSC
Chelsea FC said:
Raikkonen likes to push the living things out of his car - but he doesn't know how to do it 'intelligently'.

Alonso on the other hand is one of the most intelligent drivers on the grind IMO. He knows when to go aggresive and conservative.

If Jenson did not have his mid season troubles i would assure he would have finished 4th in the drivers championship. There was no doubt the Honda car was much faster that the McLaren.
You dont know anything about F1. Mclaren is the most inconsistant car period (and this coming from a LONG time (over a decade now?) mclaren supporter.

I dont think mclaren will suit alonso much. Its not really a neutral steering car, they wont be on it till further into the season.

Jenson troubles? No my friend, BAR/Honda has the troubles. Look at 2004, excellent quali car, shit race car. Other than that what about 1999-2003, blown engines everywhere and look how long it took to overcome. Geez they blew their engine in USA 2003 when it was WET, ie cold.

Williams to Red Bull is the best move, they will be contenders for podiums and possible race wins. The thing to be worried about is... reliability. Newey maxes out his cars so much, but his got Renault engines to work this time.

"Raikkonen likes to push the living things out of his car - but he doesn't know how to do it 'intelligently'."

Firstly thats probably referring to the 2004 season? They had engine cooling problems... Again a weakness of Adrian Newey.

I dont know where u got this rubbish from, but look at Montoya, just as many hydraulic, driveshaft failures as Raikkonen. I tell you what, propaganda gets to so many ppl so easy. I can tell by your above comments you don't really follow F1 closely and thoughtfully.

"Kimi a pathetic traitor"

Oh wow i heard the same bullshit crap from blind people when Craig Lowndes left HRT for Gibson Motorsport. Its called seeking success and money.

I will be there in Melb cheering for Ferrari for the first time. Last time i went was 2002, and what a year that was!

Last edited:

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
are you kidding me about kimi,even though i liked him,when he drives(cockpit view)he drives erratically,and go JB
i wish Juan stayed.
and i like pedro and klien(but he left)

bizadfar

HSC
Reshie said:
are you kidding me about kimi,even though i liked him,when he drives(cockpit view)he drives erratically,and go JB
i wish Juan stayed.
and i like pedro and klien(but he left)
Thats his driving style... Michael was even more erratic. DO some more reading and you will know why they do it, and why they are faster over a whole race distance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)