Jennifer Aniston - Woman of the Year (1 Viewer)

payafee

HSC
jen aniston was named woman of the year by GQ magazine. makes me want to puke.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
soha said:
for a woman to divorce brad pitt
thatmust take real strength..courage and determination
shes so strong
etc etc
what a superficial society we do live in.

"omgosh she mustve had it hard becuz her husband is ridiculously good looking!"

phizzy

HSC
poor jen jen. she went from brad pitt to vince vaughn. she went from one of the most beautfiul men in teh world to...well...vince vaughn. i mean he's not ugly, but he's no brad pitt.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
phizzy said:
poor jen jen. she went from brad pitt to vince vaughn. she went from one of the most beautfiul men in teh world to...well...vince vaughn. i mean he's not ugly, but he's no brad pitt.
oh poor ol' jen, she couldn't possibly be more happier with vince vaughn than with brad pitt-cheating-husband-sexing-angelina-jolie-on the side. i mean, poor, poor poor jen with vince.

goddamn people are so fucking crap

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
oh poor ol' jen, she couldn't possibly be more happier with vince vaughn than with brad pitt-cheating-husband-sexing-angelina-jolie-on the side. i mean, poor, poor poor jen with vince.

goddamn people are so fucking crap
pot.kettle.black.

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
What's wrong with her?

All I know is that she's real pretty :)

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
Omg becos no one else on this planet has been through a divorce. And for her Oprah Interview - anyone would think that that she was dying of an incurable disease, family members had died horribly, suffering constant pain, and that she was living in poverty with appalling conditions.. Oh your are such a victim - yea rite.

She's famous, very rich, and good looking 2 alot of ppl. Oh No Jen, your living a terrible horrific life. :rolleyes: I think she's got enough to be happy about. Stop whinging bitch. It could be alot worse

And I'm not only bagging Jen here, I am also bagging the people who think she is worthy of such a title.

I hate celebrities (well a lot of them.)

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
jooobl said:
Omg becos no one else on this planet has been through a divorce. And for her Oprah Interview - anyone would think that that she was dying of an incurable disease, family members had died horribly, suffering constant pain, and that she was living in poverty with appalling conditions.. Oh your are such a victim - yea rite.

She's famous, very rich, and good looking 2 alot of ppl. Oh No Jen, your living a terrible horrific life. :rolleyes: I think she's got enough to be happy about. Stop whinging bitch. It could be alot worse

And I'm not only bagging Jen here, I am also bagging the people who think she is worthy of such a title.

I hate celebrities (well a lot of them.)
Oh damn. Good point.. haha..

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Well shes Democrat ... so thats gotta be good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)