Jeans (1 Viewer)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I like flares, and I need a new pair, however after searching I can't find any that are actually flary enough (i.e. stick out at the bottom enough), because I like them to be very flary. Which shops might sell decent flares?

HSC
You could try Lee SuperFlare.
I'm not sure if shops still stock them...

Or alternately, Hong Kong. They love their flares. Try Market City or something.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Search for a store called Prototype. They LOVE loves. about 95% of their jeans they have in stock are either flared or super flared. I got a pair of superfalres last year, but im over them. If you want, I can sell you mine. $30.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
time travel back to the 1970's

whilst you're there pick me up a 'cuda.

thanx darl

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
OMG im in the exact same boat as you... ive been searching for aotu a year for flared jeans... im really really picky.. thay have to bet he right wash.. and VERY flared.... nice fitting... low waist, and back pockets. but ive just about given up... theres no such jeans. my old levis got ruined and they were the absolute perfect pair of jeans and they dont seem to sell them anymore. :( :(

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Damn JeansWest jeans have already faded beyond recognition on it's 7th wash! I only got these a couple months ago! :chainsaw:

stainmepink

HSC
market city have really good flary jeans. sisco has pretty good jeans :) i have the same problem, because all the jeans dont fit me properly ... the bum is always too big and the "flare" jeans are like bootleg cut -____-

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
markmooks said:
Check out some rave clothing, I love the "clown pants" going around :)
They have fluro bits on them tho.
wtf is rave clothing? someone tell me

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
jay jays have a lot of flared stuff

im in the opposite problem

i want some straightleg jeans....but is all i can find are super skinny leg or wideleg :(

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
OMG im in the exact same boat as you... ive been searching for aotu a year for flared jeans... im really really picky.. thay have to bet he right wash.. and VERY flared.... nice fitting... low waist, and back pockets. but ive just about given up... theres no such jeans. my old levis got ruined and they were the absolute perfect pair of jeans and they dont seem to sell them anymore. :( :(

I love flares too! It's a shame about the way the fashions change like the wind...and what is it with the lack of pockets nowadays?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
stella8h8chang said:
...and what is it with the lack of pockets nowadays?
i've noticed that. the only pair of pants that DO have pockets are my jeans.

and so when im not wearing jeans, i have to hold onto my ipod like a tool.

bubble_tea

if u shop at parra, they sell loads of flared jeans at fashion island... and supre's got the jean flares kickin in..

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
0Jade0 said:
Def. Market city.

Or valley girl
valley girl?

i always got afraid to buy their jeans.... or any of their pants from valleygirl... i touch their material and its oh so thin, not the thick textured feeling other jeans seem to have...

but if you're saying this through experience and that you've had good wear from them, i might reconsider my judgement over their jeans....

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
flares kinda suck too
true but unfortunately some people (ie myself) look shit in bootcut or straight legged because of arse/thighs so its kind of the only option to make your body look in proportion. Unless of course she is talking about fully flared jeans, then thats a different story. I hate jeans where the flaring factor is really visible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)