• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

JCU Medicine (1 Viewer)

Furls

HSC
N/A
Hi has anyone else applied for JCU medicine for 2007? How hard is it to get an interview if coming from a regional area? What about grads, any chance?

missaperture07

HSC
Hi Furls. I applied for JCU Medicine this year and I have an interview on December 4. I am school leaver but I think you just need to volunteer a lot that shows your interest in the medical field and make sure that you answer the questions thoroughly.

Furls

HSC
N/A
Hi missaperture07,

Great news regarding your interview? Where are you from? I also got an interview for this year on the 12th Dec.

Good luck with your interview.

furls

nmilh1

HSC
Hi, I don't know if anyone still checks this thing seeing as the last post was in november but I'll try anyway! I'm going to apply for Medicine at JCU this year and I was just after any information about required OP's and the whole application process, interviews etc. I got an OP 3 but i haven't found any information on whether that is good enough or not. Can give me some good advice on how to boost my chances? Would be greatly appreciated :)

liveyourlife

HSC
what is the atar requirements approximately for MBBS JCU if i am from sydney city.
+ what are the sort of questions are we to be asked in interviews
+ what are the requirements and qualities JCU is looking for?

any help would be greatly appreciated :jump:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)