Jason Mraz (1 Viewer)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Anyone listen to?

I've started getting into him around 2 months ago and he is a lyrical genius with a soothing voice.

I however love his soothing music rather than his upbeat stuff.

His new album (We Sing, We Dance, We still things) was out and I'm taking a huge liking to I'm Yours, If It Kills me, The Dynamo of Volition, Coyotes, Butterfly and Make It Mine.

-tony-

HSC
the album is awesome

one of the better ones in my collection

i really lyk lucky

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
haha ironically i'm listening to it now!

some of his stuff i dislike though (love is real, only human etc.)

jannny

HSC
he's pretty good, I love his song The remedy.

John mayer's awesome as well :D

ness.xox

Member Member
HSC
His new album is awesome!
My favourite song from it is I'm yours

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: Jason Mraz

i was planning to but it clashes with a rave im going to on the night :<

Charizard

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Jason Mraz

tommykins said:
lol gonna get your shuffle on faggot.

I bet your straight edge too, go to a rave and don't even drop pills.

The worst kind of raver.

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Jason Mraz

tommykins said:
fuck man utopia goes all night anyway? mraz won't be on past 12 so you're not even missing much.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: Jason Mraz

all.time.fiend said:
fuck man utopia goes all night anyway? mraz won't be on past 12 so you're not even missing much.
9-6pm, starts earlier than before, if i recall correctly - mraz goes from 8-11?

dislike going to raves late, it'll actually depend on the set times the djs have.

charizard said:
lol gonna get your shuffle on faggot.

I bet your straight edge too, go to a rave and don't even drop pills.

The worst kind of raver.
k troll.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hahahahha I just wrote a review on his recent album:

Jason Mraz’s We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things is ironically titled. The only way you should listen to this album is if you steal it. In fact, even if you steal it, it would be more worthwhile using the disc as a roleplay in a ‘who does the best Xena impression spinny disc’ competition. I much preferred the name of his previous album: Waiting for My Rocket to Come, which I can only assume is about his impotence. In homage to our World Youth Gay friends, I would describe the genre of his albums as pilgrim pop-rock. It’s like Jack Johnson, but crap. It’s not even sex music, unless your idea of sex music is someone inserting a saxophone into your rectum and crooning about how there’s a “picture on his kitchen wall, like Jesus”.

Are there any redeeming qualities to the album? Certainly: the cover art looks good; like it was drawn by an eight year old. There is a saying in marketing: don’t overpromise. The album doesn’t overpromise as the music also sounds like it was written by an eight year old. I must admit I kind of liked Track 2 on the album: I’m Yours. Then I threw up a little (out of my penis). I realised that this violent reaction was a direct result of the lyrics. “You’ll find love, love, love”…”We’re one big happy family”… come on. Really. I have an emo reputation to keep. I can’t be seen listening to happy music about love and angels singing.

When ‘Live High’ came on I got excited. This guy is actually really cool, he’s like Bob Marley except smarter because he’s still alive: there must be some subtext to his lyrics! Then he ruined it for me by continuing with “Live mighty, live righteously”.

When listening to the album, some brilliance occasionally glimmered through. Then something monumental happened to ruin it every single time, 90% of the time.

As I like to quantify things, I am giving this album an AIDS out of 5. Wear an ear condom. Listen to it if you enjoy getting molested. Actually, I enjoy getting molested but still didn’t like it. Don’t listen to it at all.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
harsh.

not musically good in the elitist sense.
but a few songs are pleasing to listen to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)