Japanese kick off Live 8 marathon (1 Viewer)

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
The first Live 8 anti-poverty concert is taking place in Tokyo, ahead of nine other shows around the world.

"Icelandic star Bjork, UK boy band McFly and US rockers Good Charlotte are performing for 10,000 fans at the city's Makuhari Messe arena."

It seems this whole G8 thing isn't as big in some countries as it is in others. Whilst Brits are squeeming for one of the 120k London tickets, only 10k rock up in Japan. I also find it funny that Good Charlotte are performing in Japan...they obviously aren't liked much back in the US.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
probably arent liked there either

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
who cares is for an awesome cause... im watchin it now... its all good... i added my name... who gives a dam about the politics... make poverty history... :uhhuh: ... and why the hell not... live 8 live rocks... so glad i have foxtel to watch it on... :D... every three seconds a child dies... lets help them... more and better aid... abolish debts... give them discounts for medicene...

MAKE POVERTY HISTORY!

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Samie_Loo said:
MAKE POVERTY HISTORY!
Well aren't we desperate for a Woodstock of our very own, we meaning you.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
green day just did about 5 songs in berlin
they sung we are the champians as a finale

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
gordo said:
they sung we are the champians as a finale
Champions.

Sometimes I wonder about you 'gordo'...

Last edited:

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Gavrillo said:
The first Live 8 anti-poverty concert is taking place in Tokyo, ahead of nine other shows around the world.

"Icelandic star Bjork, UK boy band McFly and US rockers Good Charlotte are performing for 10,000 fans at the city's Makuhari Messe arena."

It seems this whole G8 thing isn't as big in some countries as it is in others. Whilst Brits are squeeming for one of the 120k London tickets, only 10k rock up in Japan. I also find it funny that Good Charlotte are performing in Japan...they obviously aren't liked much back in the US.
hmmm bjork

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Have you heard a sample of her upccoming album? She's playing this weird Japanese guitar with about 15 strings....it's odd...and not a dro.

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
Gavrillo said:
Have you heard a sample of her upccoming album? She's playing this weird Japanese guitar with about 15 strings....it's odd...and not a dro.
That's what makes Bjork cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)