Japanese Extension Speaking OMG! (1 Viewer)

DdalgiJuice

HSC
i have just lost the motivation to study FARQ... and i got wooped in japanese extension in trial HSC for Open high school. hows everyone else doing?. well prepaired for jap ext speaking coming up this saturday?

nandayo

ismist
HSC
DdalgiJuice said:
i have just lost the motivation to study FARQ... and i got wooped in japanese extension in trial HSC for Open high school. hows everyone else doing?. well prepaired for jap ext speaking coming up this saturday?
I know what you mean about motivation. I'm doing it by OHS too, who's your teacher? Not prepared at all but I"m hoping I can scrape a 7 or 8/10. Got 10/10 in the trial but that was a major fluke. Hoping for a technology question and something about attitudes toward people with disabilities.

DdalgiJuice

HSC
yeah.. i go to randwick OHS, teacher : jane Cantawell. and i got 8/10 too, i alwayz have gotten 8/10, but i want a 10/10 !!! argh

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
Just going to forfeit I suppose. I'm sure my mark in the rest of the exam for the HSC will pull it up =S

twinkles.

endomorph.
HSC
the HSC jap ext speaking, wasn't as terrible as I thought
It could have been a lot worse - as in, very very specific
I thought they would have asked something about the Olympics or Kevin Rudd's apology to the Aborigines

nandayo

ismist
HSC
Yeah, definitely could have been worse. I did Questions 1/3 - beside the occasional tongue twist and/or stumble I don't think I made any serious mistakes.

What questions did you guys do? Oh - and did anyone else find the guy reading out his notes during the prep time in the big hall (at Ravenswood) really annoying? I was about to go all Battle Royale on his ass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)