Wow, excellent stuff, great timing for a trip too seeing as you'd be free

I'll be heading off soon too, might catch ya there

ryuuj

HSC
@ Selina.harlum & Acq128,
might see you both there too?
haha
I've organised a trip with some friends to go there for 2 weeks. =w=
I want to study just japanese over there... but I think I'll try get the Monbusho Scholarship ... it'd be the best idea *w*

I've been to japan ...3 times now? yeah. One of those times was a 40 day exchange (laughs). Good fun! I had a bit of a love-hate relationship with my host sister, but her OLDER sister was bloody fantastic. Her whole family were great really ^+^
haha. And the clubs were deffinitely the best part about school. Lunch was kind of daunting because my host sisters friends just... 'requested' me to sing songs for them in english.. =w=;;
But yeah.
If you go on exchange, JOIN A CLUB!!! Its HEAPS fun <3~~~ I was lucky to be part of two at the same time =3=;;; Baton and Anime club (smile) .... Would have been nice to be in the rock club though *w*~~~ Well... there's always next time, ya naa~~~? (laugh) ... yeah. Now i speak fluent Osaka ben =w=;;;

Anyweis
Have fun!!!

MissingInAction

CuRrEnTlY sOmEwHeRe...MoSt LiKely LoSt...OhHh...
HSC
I'm going on an exchange trip to Japan, and I'm leaving next week... So excited, but then again, I'm kind of not. My Japanese teacher requests that I only speak Japanese during the exchange...Is my Japanese going to be good enough by then? Oh well, one tip that I have been told is to always take a diary/journal with you. :karate:

I'm A nInJa...

twinkles.

endomorph.
HSC
we went on a Japan trip in april of 07
its a really good experience and I encourage all of you to go!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)