japan holiday!! (1 Viewer)

oot123

HSC
N/A
hi, i know this is a study forum and not a tourist recommendation site, but im going to japan in the summer holidays and was wondering if people have any recommendations of places to visit / things to do.

im going for like 10 days and want to visit all the main prefectures / touristy places ig haha, but also like the non-touristy cool cultural places.

any recs and tips about how to go from one prefecture to the next would be greatly appreciated :)

johnnnCENAAAA

HSC
KYOTO>>

also take the bullet train between places its so cool, u can get like a JR pass for the full time you're there for a pretty decent price for it asw
Um aren’t you the one living in a farm… stay there lol no body wants you in Japan you scum
I swear @jimmysmith560 if you delete my texts u better do something about Sylvia b because she literally has not left one race to not insult in her posts

carrotsss

HSC
It’s literally all the white people with a fetish for asians and japan like mate we don’t want you get lost
the japanese ppl barely even speak, all the weird people who go for that are just delusional to think any japanese person would be into them lmao

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
haha dumb white people in japan

they should act more like black people in japan

Interdice

HSC
the japanese ppl barely even speak, all the weird people who go for that are just delusional to think any japanese person would be into them lmao
Maybe though. Japans future is looking a bit bleak and many of the younger people are looking to move to America and Australia.

If you use tinder in Tokyo, the numbers game will work out for you because many Japanese girls are hot and there arenr much white dudes and their very infljcned by white culture.

However she might not speak english but it could work if ur into that.

waternelom

HSC
hi, i know this is a study forum and not a tourist recommendation site, but im going to japan in the summer holidays and was wondering if people have any recommendations of places to visit / things to do.

im going for like 10 days and want to visit all the main prefectures / touristy places ig haha, but also like the non-touristy cool cultural places.

any recs and tips about how to go from one prefecture to the next would be greatly appreciated :)
Hi sorry if this is late but I've been to Japan lots of times, so I hope I can help!!

In terms of cities, I'd mainly recommend going to Tokyo and Osaka.

From Tokyo, you could go to teamlabs, Tokyo Disney Sea (the scenery is amazing), Ghibli Park, Harry Potter Studio Tour, Asakusa Shrine, and areas like Harajuku (Takeshita Doori has lots of food and clothes), Shinjuku, Shibuya, Ginza, Akihabara (anime + tech)

Osaka is a big city that has lots of food and fun things to do, which you could look into a little more. It's also convenient because you can take day trips to nearby prefectures like Nara (lots of deer and temples) and Kyoto (shrines, temples, traditional things).

In terms of going from one prefecture to the next, consider getting a JR pass like others have suggested. Whether you get the pass or not, the best option will probably be via shinkansen (bullet train). The major train station sells bento boxes and snacks for the shinkansen ride, as well as souvenirs.

For more info I'd recommend checking out the JapanTravel subreddit.

oot123

HSC
N/A
Hi sorry if this is late but I've been to Japan lots of times, so I hope I can help!!

In terms of cities, I'd mainly recommend going to Tokyo and Osaka.

From Tokyo, you could go to teamlabs, Tokyo Disney Sea (the scenery is amazing), Ghibli Park, Harry Potter Studio Tour, Asakusa Shrine, and areas like Harajuku (Takeshita Doori has lots of food and clothes), Shinjuku, Shibuya, Ginza, Akihabara (anime + tech)

Osaka is a big city that has lots of food and fun things to do, which you could look into a little more. It's also convenient because you can take day trips to nearby prefectures like Nara (lots of deer and temples) and Kyoto (shrines, temples, traditional things).

In terms of going from one prefecture to the next, consider getting a JR pass like others have suggested. Whether you get the pass or not, the best option will probably be via shinkansen (bullet train). The major train station sells bento boxes and snacks for the shinkansen ride, as well as souvenirs.

For more info I'd recommend checking out the JapanTravel subreddit.
aah tysmm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)