Jap Speaking Pal? (1 Viewer)

panda-bum

HSC
Hi guys,

Well I'm in Year 11 atm and I'll be doing Jap Ext next year because I love the language so much. I'm pretty good with Jap overall but when it comes to actually communicating [speaking] I crash and burn [okay, not to that extent ^^]

Well to get to the heart of the matter, I was wondering if anyone out there who is also in Year 11 now and will do Ext Jap next year wants to exchange MSNs? We can chat in Japanese and practise typing WITH our structures because what I find is that, even with quite a few friends in Japan talking to me, we never use the structures required for the HSC.

So basically, we can practise our Japanese w/ structures, remind each other of vocabulary and become friends too ^^ Essentially a penpal system within Australia. ROFL. Oh and a bonus is that my Dad speaks Japanese...so if we run into anything, I can ask him right away ^^

And in case you're wondering why I don't just practise speaking with my Dad is because he doesn't know what structures we're meant to learn...and uses more sophisticated Japanese...which is pointless for me at this stage. And just for interests sake, I go to North Sydney Boys and I'm Honky ^^

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Hey panda, u have Commons or Sugimoto for Jap?

Btw cool site, esp. the song downloads! ;)

panda-bum

HSC
AcStyle* said:
Hey panda, u have Commons or Sugimoto for Jap?

Btw cool site, esp. the song downloads! ;)

i have sugimoto. apparently thats a bad thing...so ionno. just study harder i guess. and what song d/l's? haha. anyway...class of 03...and mac uni eh? are you in cheesy's year? or stephen leong's year?

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
panda-bum said:
i have sugimoto. apparently thats a bad thing...so ionno. just study harder i guess. and what song d/l's? haha. anyway...class of 03...and mac uni eh? are you in cheesy's year? or stephen leong's year?
Well i had Commons back in the day, in the end i dun think it really matters who u hav, they're both pretty ok...yeah i meant on the live journal, grabbed the Ayu remix and instrumentals :)

No idea who cheesy & steve leong are :p

Btw hows the skool these days? Hughes still principal?

panda-bum

HSC
AcStyle* said:
Well i had Commons back in the day, in the end i dun think it really matters who u hav, they're both pretty ok...yeah i meant on the live journal, grabbed the Ayu remix and instrumentals :)

No idea who cheesy & steve leong are :p

Btw hows the skool these days? Hughes still principal?
2003. i just checked the year book. haha...cheesy and stephen were 2001 and 2002 graduates...or 2000. but anyway. you're in satoshi, tai chi, eric nip, erm....and co's year. haha. and i saw daniel in japan...daniel liao? who are you exactly?

and that music...isnt my site. haha...its a community which is linked to my livejournal =]] and yes...hughes is still principal. shes not all that popular. newsom was better.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
panda-bum said:
2003. i just checked the year book. haha...cheesy and stephen were 2001 and 2002 graduates...or 2000. but anyway. you're in satoshi, tai chi, eric nip, erm....and co's year. haha. and i saw daniel in japan...daniel liao? who are you exactly?

and that music...isnt my site. haha...its a community which is linked to my livejournal =]] and yes...hughes is still principal. shes not all that popular. newsom was better.
U saw Liao eh? Which uni is he at now? I heard Toudai...

Who am i? I'd prefer to remain anon...but if u really wanna kno u can add me to ur msn or sumfin lol :p

panda-bum

HSC
AcStyle* said:
U saw Liao eh? Which uni is he at now? I heard Toudai...

Who am i? I'd prefer to remain anon...but if u really wanna kno u can add me to ur msn or sumfin lol :p
yeh. toudai. i bumped into him at the station. wow...his jap is good 0_0 but anyway...yes..i WOULD ass you to msn...if i could actually find your email. which i cant do unless you tell me...PM me...or you tell me who you are. L0L

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
panda-bum said:
yeh. toudai. i bumped into him at the station. wow...his jap is good 0_0 but anyway...yes..i WOULD ass you to msn...if i could actually find your email. which i cant do unless you tell me...PM me...or you tell me who you are. L0L
Yeah i'd think so, i mean he was pretty good back in yr12, and i guess after a yr in Japan he'd be nearly fluent...

...PMed u

P

pLuvia

yupgisonyun is a god at jap, accelerated year 12 jap and ext :), and comes first as well, or 3rd or something in the state~~ out of the year 12s and year 11s~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)