JAP EXT OPEN HIGH FIRST ASSESSMENT in one week:S (1 Viewer)

besfrans

HSC
omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
im so freaked....
so nervous and determined at the same time :S
as soon as i read one of the topics i will be like " oh my...i so should know this"

i heard some ppl did it yestreday...but som ppl do it in 1 week:S
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

bineal

HSC
hey i'm in your 'class' lol. i dont think i did too well for the first assessment, screwed up the speeches pretty badly. have you got your marks back? i'm laila by the way (using my friend's account). i need to redeem myself in the next assessment, which is also in a few weeks. yikes!

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
If i'm gay, you're fathers a fag.

open high school is terrible for doing languages, if you at all disagree with me you obviously have not studied them in any other environment.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC

open high school is terrible for doing languages, if you at all disagree with me you obviously have not studied them in any other environment.

bineal

HSC
ive been studying through the open high school since yr9 and im doing awesome (better than you). i know a fuckload people who did their hsc course through open high and ranked top 10 in the state. in fact, i dont know anyone who got below a band 6. so go suck a dick dumbshit.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
fuckload does not equal 10.

fag i highly doubt you're doing better than me as i am now doing japanese at university.

You can still do well with it and learn a fair bit but it still sucks compared to being in a class.

and as far as sucking a dick goes, tell me some of your tips before i get started.

vongSTAA

HSC
ive been studying through the open high school since yr9 and im doing awesome (better than you). i know a fuckload people who did their hsc course through open high and ranked top 10 in the state. in fact, i dont know anyone who got below a band 6. so go suck a dick dumbshit.
I don't see how that refutes "open high school is terrible for doing languages" =/ Haragen never said that it was impossible to get a band 6/do well in a language via OHS, he juss said that it sucks.

It's true, I'd rather learn in a class environment with a real teacher and other people around me and shit, so much easier than doing everything on your own and trying to figure shit out and whatnot. It's fair time consuming and is a little hard, plus you have to motivate yourself to do it regularly. I do preliminary Japanese Continuers through OHS and it's already a bitch for me, dunno how I'm gonna cope in HSC.

cerys

because i can.
HSC
^ Prelim Japanese Continuers was easy (for me) though :/

Ostentatious

jfK1c45g2f4Of56Eyd4f57cxZ
HSC

What uni do you study Jap in?

bineal

HSC
I do preliminary Japanese Continuers through OHS and it's already a bitch for me, dunno how I'm gonna cope in HSC.
stop whinging. the open high teachers are way more dedicated than any other teacher i've had for languages (yes i've been in a class before). if you 'dont think you can cope' then drop it. simple.

besfrans

HSC
yeh me too
i did really bad ! n both assessment tasks i think :S
but i hoping ill ace trials n hsc to make up for it~ ill be thankful if i get high E3...but low E4 would be better:D...

sami-nguyen

HSC
laila!! haha nice to see you here.

yes, i also have to admit that OHS has some of the most motivational teachers out there.

during year 11 of OHS i was struggling with motivation without a teachers and a class, but learning by yourself really does set yourself for study in year 12.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)