Janet Jackson's Nipple Exposure! (1 Viewer)

Intentional Or Not?

• Yes

Votes: 31 66.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • I missed out on free boob?!

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah they did plan the rip
but not her breast to show

when justin ripped, it was planned that only her red satin bra was shown

but something happened .. a 'wardrobe malfunction'

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
I didn't watch the NFL, but what did she do after he unleashed the ... 'CYCLOPS BOOB!'

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
it was probably intentional, someone wanted lots of news exposure on janet jackson's boob so that we were all distracted from colin powell's 'if i knew then what i know now..' admission.
conspiracy theories are fun,

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
yeh i think it was intentional.
i find it hard to believe that her nipple just happend to be covered

T

timbk2

it was a metal star thing. Judgin by all the statements they've released. i think they were meant to do somethin along those lines... but not to that extent. I agree with tooheys that it was probbaly only meant to be a bra or seomthin... and that he pulled off a bit too much.

apparently janet said it was unplanned .. and she thought of the idea moments before the show. it just came out wrong.. very wrong

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i dont get what the big deal is, legally they are allowed to show everything bar the nipple, which in this case happenned to be covered anyway

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
what's so funny is how they've kicked up such a big fuss about it

lying about WMDs and waging war is fine, but oh no, not a nipple!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
hehe!
however, i think it was staged, coz the way i see it, if the top was velcroed together or whatever, the bra would be under it and it wouldnt rip, it too would have to be velcroed or something for that affect to happen (my god, who would wear a velcroed bra), wardrobe malfunctions cant have that result...try it some time (lol)

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
the star thingy as some call it is a pericing janet has
i think its just fucking stupid how americans are getting so worked up about it
getts me thinking though
withut a nippple.. a breat isn't much of a breast is it..
i mean.. without a nipple..breats arnt very sensual are they...just lumps on ones chest...hmm interest dont u think :)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
lol telepathic
i think it was a publicity stunt (like that damned kiss.. i saw someone at my work wearing a t shirt with madonna and britney kissing)
her album is coming out next month.. everyone forgot about her till that incident
how can it be planned but it went wrong? if they planned for him to do it (without exposing) then she would have had to wear a bra underneath.. and u cant rip a bra off by ripping that black thing from her top off.. so she did it on purpose
why do they keep replaying it on the news.. its like hello ur complaining about people seeing it then ur shoving it in our face

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
i think the problem ppl have is because the superbowl is a big deal, and millions of children were watching not only in the US but across the world

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by cro_angel
why do they keep replaying it on the news.. its like hello ur complaining about people seeing it then ur shoving it in our face
LOL!

yeah, i sometimes see it blurred. its like they cant make up their mind whether to blur it or not, cuz her nipple wasn't really showing

maxximus

Definately intentional. And i thought it was great (hence my avatar ;)) Whats the big deal, its just a tit... Shame its on Janet Jackson tho, shes startin to look a bit old.

gazza

yea but you have to remder that its america and they make a big deal bout everything

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
thanks for the avatar maxximus, i now get a better look.
I thought it was funny how when he ripped her suit and her boob bounced out, they both looked down at it instantly. It was a much needed laugh.
I also thought it was funny how channel 10 played the incident in slow mo.
I think it's ridiculous how it's okay to show as much naked boob as possible on tv/commercials, and it's okay, so long as the nipple can't be seen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)