JAMES RUSE 2012 GRADUATE- Affordable tutoring- HSC CHEMISTRY/PHYSICS/MATHS/ENGLISH (1 Viewer)

carribee13

HSC
Hi

I am a 2012 JAMES RUSE Graduate and I am offering HSC Chemistry, Physics and year 7-12 Math Tutoring, Mathematics and Mathematics Ext 1. I can also offer essay help for English Advanced.
I am extremely flexible with time and am available for extra lessons during the summer holidays.
I am available to teach the course at any pace required or for homework help/ general queries.
Classes will be taught at my home in Lidcombe.
Method of teaching will vary from student to student, and I will cater to particular areas of weakness.
For further details and inquires feel free to personal message me.

Last edited:

sparedes1995

HSC
Re: JAMES RUSE 2012 GRADUATE- Affordable tutoring- HSC CHEMISTRY/PHYSICS/MATHS/ENGLIS

BUMP!!! ;D
HEY ABBI, I THINK I FOUND YOU!!
For those reading this, I can honestly say she is AMAAAAZZZINNGGGG at tutoring Chemistry and Physics - not only does she have a SOLID knowledge of the theory, but she has an excellent understanding of EXAM TECHNIQUE which will help you excel in school assessments and the HSC.
She's also VERY good at providing english essay feedback =)

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Last edited:

261167ss

HSC
Re: JAMES RUSE 2012 GRADUATE- Affordable tutoring- HSC CHEMISTRY/PHYSICS/MATHS/ENGLIS

Hi,
My name is Sarah.
I live in Strathfield and attend Meriden high school.
I need tutoring for physics.
If you are able to assist me, please contact me on 0418292638
Regards,
Sarah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)