James Morrison (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Old thread but he's my new "artist of the moment". I can see myself tiring of his music after a few months but he's a good mix of a few artists I like - Jason Mraz, James Blunt (not anymore, really but still) and Gavin DeGraw.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I like his song Better Man. It was on Grey's Anatomy, twas perfect.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Ok, I'm just watching live clips of him and omg, he has a horrible speaking voice. I'll just skip to the performing bit. His speaking voice/tone is so jarring unlike his singing voice :eek:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
I searched for a thread on him but couldn't find anything then was waiting for someone to make one

sarah168, same with me, definitely my artist of the moment as well. unfortunately i have listened to some of his songs so many times that i am sure tiring of him is just around the corner, but after a bit of a break he might become a long time favourite.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
he's not actually the jazz guy im thinking of is he.
mel and i saw his filmclip on saturday and were heaps confused that he was a young james blunt-esque singer songwriter and not the plump, close to balding trumpet man

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
nah. yeah the one who looks like a james blunt clone.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
iambored said:
sarah168, same with me, definitely my artist of the moment as well. unfortunately i have listened to some of his songs so many times that i am sure tiring of him is just around the corner, but after a bit of a break he might become a long time favourite.
I think I'm already tiring of the "You give me something" song. Gahh. I'm not sick of his voice but I wish he had some better songs :(

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
Do you have his album? I listen to it on shuffle that way I don't get sick of his songs so quickly.

Also, if you like James Morrison (not the trumpeter, although he, too, is awe-ful), you might like Lior. /bernz drools

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Yeah I like Lior but I only have a few of his songs from Autumn Flow. He's much more melodic and less cheesy than James Morrison though. More substance.

I'm gonna get James Morrison's album off a friend soon. I haven't heard any recorded songs, only live stuff.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Lol.

I just realised that this song I keep hearing is James Morrison. I thought it was a girl who sung it. I actually thought "This woman has a really hawt voice".

Hahaha shit.

UzurOger

Almost Sexy Bastard
HSC
James Morrison, Paulo Nutini and John Mayer...awesome playlist there

god i listern to chick music...meh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)