Jacaranda, good or bad prelim book? (1 Viewer)

HQ_BUDDY

i have been reading some of the posts here about each book versus another one, and i have become to think that macquarie is the best.
so how is jacaranda prelim text book, how does it fair against macquarie???

A l

HSC
N/A
I think that Jacaranda is one of the best and most reliable textbooks. All my science teachers including my science tutor strongly recommend this book. In fact my school prescribes and distributes them for every one like the Mathematics textbooks are often given.
The Jacaranda books have enough (not too vague and not too elaborate) detail in their content without going beyond the syllabus. The explanations are clear and are often shown visually in organised layouts as either photographs or diagrams. It's like one of those library books about science with lots of visual representations especially photographs. The questions in it are a bit of a challenge and it is the most popular textbook for teaching and learning as far as I know.
I don't know about Macquarie. I've never seen it...sorry

HQ_BUDDY

thx for that reply, well i have a bio jacaranda im going to get a physics one (lol i have excel ppl say its shit, and i think the same).

Jacaranda all the way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)