J&J Holiday Skin (1 Viewer)

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
AlleyCat said:
um stand up for about 5 mins until it absorbs. also try to do it at night on a cool day so that you wont sweat too much cos it can make it come off.

exfoliation is a good habit to get into, it means that you will have fresh, clear skin for longer. its just that you dont need to do it every time you put on JJ, if thats every day or second day. that would take all your skin off, and then you'd be a skeleton :eek:
pardon my ignorance but what is exfoliating and how do you do it?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
miss_gtr said:
Yeah.. lol it doesnt even get remotely warm where i live, so i'll just stand while i dry my hair before i put my pants on or something.
JJ tends to stain my knees... like it goes darker on my knees than other areas, know how to make it lighter? i try to not put JJ over my knees anymore for that sake.. but it kinda goes weird if i dont.....pumice stone??
try putting regular moisturiser on ur knees, elbows and ankles 5 mins before you apply JJ and it should be lighter as the skin will be softer.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
mmm a tad yellow..
put more on you say?
i was gonna leave it for a day and let it fade a bit

Lainee

HSC
You should exfoliate about once a week to get rid of dead skin cells and 'liven' up your skin.

Normally, you would use a loofah, exfoliating gloves or body exfoliating brush to brush off dry skin before getting into shower. And then you would apply the exfoliating cleanser and scrub your body with the gloves/loofah.

You can use normal soap and do this, but most people tend to use a gritty soap that has stuff like oatmeal or salt in it. You can also make your own cleanser if you prefer, that's what I do! It smells delicious and it's almost edible too. :p But you really have to moisturize after exfoliating because it could leave your skin dry.

Edit: Good lord that took a long time to send. Is it just me or is BoS lagging quite a lot today...?

Last edited:

Skeeta

HSC
i think my brother has been using my moisturiser to pull his pud. I think i should swap to JJ's Holiday Skin and he'll end up with a brown dick and a brown hand

ahahah

mr_brightside

HSC
Skeeta said:
i think my brother has been using my moisturiser to pull his pud. I think i should swap to JJ's Holiday Skin and he'll end up with a brown dick and a brown hand

ahahah
ahahahaha that would be classic..

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Skeeta said:

ahahah
that is fucking gold! honestly its a wonderful idea.

hey you could even swap the moisturiser but keep it in the same container.

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
Lainee said:
You should exfoliate about once a week to get rid of dead skin cells and 'liven' up your skin.

Normally, you would use a loofah, exfoliating gloves or body exfoliating brush to brush off dry skin before getting into shower. And then you would apply the exfoliating cleanser and scrub your body with the gloves/loofah.

You can use normal soap and do this, but most people tend to use a gritty soap that has stuff like oatmeal or salt in it. You can also make your own cleanser if you prefer, that's what I do! It smells delicious and it's almost edible too. :p But you really have to moisturize after exfoliating because it could leave your skin dry.

Edit: Good lord that took a long time to send. Is it just me or is BoS lagging quite a lot today...?
make your own eh? that sounds cheaper. how would i do it?

Lainee

HSC
im an idiot said:
make your own eh? that sounds cheaper. how would i do it?
Heheh well I like mine vanilla scented but there are heaps of other ways you can make it.

RECIPE:
1 cup normal sugar (raw sugar is too rough for me, but some people prefer it!)
1/2 cup olive oil (makes it moisturising)
3 teaspoons of powdered milk (makes it creamy)
As much vanilla essence as you like

Kinda edible... but I don't recommend it. :p Another way you can do it is to mix sea salt, olive oil and lemon juice. The salt is really great for blemishy skin as well - notice how most surfies have great skin? It's the ocean salt I say!

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Has anyone else been having a lot of trouble tracking this product down though?

I found some at the Woolies in Thornleigh (off Pennant Hills Rd) the other day and twas so excited. Sad, I know :(

tamsey bamsey

and now we celebrate
HSC
hey...it works...just make sure you shave ur legs and exfoliate your bod before you use it...oh and make sure you wash your hands afterwards!

mr_brightside

HSC
tamsey bamsey said:
hey...it works...just make sure you shave ur legs and exfoliate your bod before you use it...oh and make sure you wash your hands afterwards!
shave legs......got it ;)

and yeah I know what you mean about washing your hands afterwards
*looks at slightly tanned/yellow hands*

mr_brightside

HSC
Götterfunken said:
i can always pretend to be a swimmer.
But this will ultimately lead to a situation where:

You being the person of focus will be called upon to save a small child because of your sqimming "abilities". You will not be able to save the child. The crowd will boo and call you names. You muster your courage and swim it anyway. You get to the child and turn back. You become tired as you are not an experienced swimmer. The child makes it back but you do not. You drown. You become a hero amongst men and you get a commerative statue.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
mr_brightside said:
But this will ultimately lead to a situation where:

You being the person of focus will be called upon to save a small child because of your sqimming "abilities". You will not be able to save the child. The crowd will boo and call you names. You muster your courage and swim it anyway. You get to the child and turn back. You become tired as you are not an experienced swimmer. The child makes it back but you do not. You drown. You become a hero amongst men and you get a commerative statue.
BAHAHAHAHAH 'sqimming'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)