I've just started studying seriously today (1 Viewer)

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
For the past week, I have barely been studying for my exams but it all changed today :speechless:

Holy fuark, I suddenly started feeling an urge to study for my last two exams Chem/Phys today and have been doing so since 4pm.
I re-read my chem dot points 3 times, highlighting, and absorbing in what I read. I even researched some more information to add into it.
Feels awesome, my head feels so tight right now as if it is overloaded with information and that it has been glued into my brain
Chem and Phys, come at me :)

/dear diary

HSC
Uni Grad
For the past week, I have barely been studying for my exams but it all changed today :speechless:

Holy fuark, I suddenly started feeling an urge to study for my last two exams Chem/Phys today and have been doing so since 4pm.
I re-read my chem dot points 3 times, highlighting, and absorbing in what I read. I even researched some more information to add into it.
Feels awesome, my head feels so tight right now as if it is overloaded with information and that it has been glued into my brain

/dear diary
Nice work there. Keep it up :) I really do appreciate that xD

michaeljennings

HSC
My aim at the beginning of year 12 was to stop procrastinating and study hard. I never achieved this and I deeply regret it.

apollo1

Banned
HSC

/dear diary
haha i love your enthusiasm. im going to do this tomorrow and start studying for chem and modern.

xAlan

HSC
Your brain was like "hurry up and study u idiot" and then u just felt like studying :D

HSC
Uni Grad
My aim at the beginning of year 12 was to stop procrastinating and study hard. I never achieved this and I deeply regret it.
That was mine too, but my procrastination got even worse in year 12. So minimize procrastination, the rest of you :)

apollo1

Banned
HSC
this was my aim at the start of year 12, then i messed up a couple of chem prac tests and i was like screw the hsc.

Alkanes

HSC
Well done. You'll have no regrets in doing this.

rogerlam

HSC
man lets hope that happens to me too :'(
got my last exam on tuesday! and i still havent studied... gg

daphantom1

HSC
Not too good cos its boring as hell hahaha I think i can bs my way through the written responses but MC is gonna be a challenge =/
damn straight its boring....5 mins into ottawa charter prep and i feel like chewing off my arm to get that misadventure average mark they give you.

michaeljennings

HSC
damn straight its boring....5 mins into ottawa charter prep and i feel like chewing off my arm to get that misadventure average mark they give you.
hahah just memorise the syllabus dot points and youll be fine. Its pretty easy to bs your way through them as long as you write about the right ones to begin with lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)