I've gotta come clean (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re thread: Am I your type guys
Thankyou boarders for proving to me guys arent always thinking about sex. This thread was kindda a test of this theory BOS have prooved that the male species does not have a one track mind...most of you anyway

So sorry about the hoax but to ask a male straight out whether he always thinks about sex would have been rather pointless, I had to make the situation reliable for validity (obviously I do S and C, participant observation)

So my deepest apologies, but I didn't lie about my appearance golden brown hair, dark green eyes , 166cm tall.

Thanks guys

J

jhakka

And on a more serious note, acting like a skank isn't going to get you an accurate reaction. People will think it's a joke and treat it as such.

J

jhakka

I wasn't lashing. Just saying that your results wouldn't be accurate.

J

jhakka

Well to prove you wrong, the results would have to be relatively accurate. If you wanted to prove it, you'd have to make it sound almost realistic.

J

jhakka

Well it kinda goes without saying, but I just thought it deserved a mention.

Anyway getting off track I'm just saying sorry and thanking you for giving me a positive view of people at BOS most of you seem to be insulted, just please accept my appology and my gratitude

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Codename_Alpha said:
"good going noob"
who wrote this, is it meant to be positive? If so thanks for the support, if not what does ot mean
Ummm... I could taste the sarcasm so strongly that I couldn't even taste my morning lunch today...

But here's a tip, if you want to do something like that, spend a night or 2 browsing the thread history looking at all the comments and make up your own opinion, instead of pulling stunts.

Although I must admit, you managed to spam quite a big post count after that effort. Hmm.

santaslayer

HSC
permy said:
not all guys thinkabt sex 24/7....there is always sports and food
Unless of course, you watched one of the recent Springer shows where they combined all three together. :uhhuh: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)