ive got my session 1 timetable..ses2? (1 Viewer)

Exeter

Resident Megaphone
HSC
ok first yr uni student here, i enrolled in my session one lectures and tutes with the TAS site or whatever. but it still says i have to enroll in my session 2 things.
right now, i dont particularly want to set anything down for my session 2 in concrete, can i just put in some lectures for S2 and change them later? also, do i have to give my preferences for S2 tutes and lab classes?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes, you'll need to enrol into Session 2 courses now, before the 20th of Feb, and yes, you can put down anything and change them again during the midyear break. TAS for Semester 2 is available during the midyear break as well

Exeter

Resident Megaphone
HSC
hmm this is uber confusing
i just enrolled in session 2 lectures, havnt done the tutes and labs yet
but in this part on the left of myunsw

Review Offer
Checklist
What Now?
Enrolment Tools

checklist is ticked, and i am currently on the What Now? section where it asks us to pick our classes etc, and i have. but it wont let me proceed?

addz

HSC
there is no more if you have enrolled correctly.
just click on the "student" bottom at the bottom left frame and if you can access that you should be fine..

just make sure you logon to student services (one about admissions) and double chekc your timetable there and if the classes are enrolled that should be about it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)