I've been reading the allocated text pages for LLB110... (1 Viewer)

m@ds

And have all the legal writing conventions running through my head while trying to write out the assignment due next week...how have you set your assignment out? I know organisation is as important as clarity, etc...have you written yours basically under the questions? Or answered the questions subtly throughout paragraphs?

Thanks!

misskitty2058

Yaaaaarrrrr!!
HSC
I answered mine through paragraphs which were based on the questions how about u? Did u use many citations?

suz

HSC
Yeah I have 3 paragraphs as well
I used 2 citations, I remembering her saying it should only be worth 10%, and since our task is only 300 words, don't have too many

spark

Was anyone else really confused by this case? Or was it just me? I've never done legal studies so I'm wondering if it has anything to do with it.. (ahh the excuses..). And what is a citation? Is it when you quote something from the case?

(Sorry for the questions)

santaslayer

HSC
they are only assessing u on ur writing abilities really, so we shouldnt be that worried...
also, the weightning of the assesment on the sheet only said "satisfactory/unsatisfactory" so there should be no real "value" in the task......i hope anyway.....lol

HSC
Due tomorrow... for most of us, maybe different for u if u have a friday lab.
I was confused when reading the case.. its all over the place.
citation is a quote

suz

HSC
yeah I totally hated this task, the case confused the hell out of me lol
I'm not too happy with my final result, hoping it's enough to get me a satisfactory lol

misskitty2058

Yaaaaarrrrr!!
HSC
Yeah it was really really really confusing!!! I had to read it heaps of times before I understood it!! Fingers crossed we will all get a satisfactory mark! Don't worry spark i didn't do legal studies either!

spark

Ok phewww :) Thanks guys! Yeah it's not worth anything.. but I'm really hoping for some good feedback to know where I stand in studying law.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I had no trouble with it cos we did the same thing in legal in the past two years so to me it was quite a cushy task (mind you I found myself leaving it till yesterday cos Im so unmotivated at the moment!). Don't stress bout it guys, they don't expect you to be brilliant or even that good, we've only had one lesson!

suz

HSC
Seems like you're not the only unmotivated person around lol
Your words are very comforting lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)