iTunes 4.1 for Mac and Windows (1 Viewer)

Will you download iTunes?

• I have a Windows PC and have downloaded/plan to download

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I have a Mac and will/have upgraded

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I am happy with my current player

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yah, I can finally utalise my iPod!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Winston

HSC
yeah when my telstra bigpond usage restarts next month lol

-X-

HSC
N/A
I just downloaded it, not bad but i recon stick to winamp if your only playing music. Its got some good features but a little buggy.

Last edited:

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by -X-
I just downloaded it, not bad but i recon stick to winamp if your only playing music. Its good some good features but a little buggy.
iTunes is buggy?

MUS2

how is it buggy? i have not yet encountered the windows version so maybe the port went just below totally successful...probably because of the different codings...

-X-

HSC
N/A
Simple stuff like responce times and desktop stuffs up a little (makes your icons have a shadowy background just like OSX). Not really bothering me, highlighting or selecting all icons in the desktop gets rid of it.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by -X-
Simple stuff like responce times and desktop stuffs up a little (makes your icons have a shadowy background just like OSX). Not really bothering me, highlighting or selecting all icons in the desktop gets rid of it.
So it's an "OS enhancement feature", not a bug ...

Winston

HSC
yesh this is your Mod announcing you all must download iTunes and also any other mac related items and begin to proselytize your PC into a MAC! :p

-X-

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by McLake
So it's an "OS enhancement feature", not a bug ...
Um...no, if it were an "OS enhancement feature", why would the shadows disapear when you click on an icon or highlight an icon?

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by -X-
Um...no, if it were an "OS enhancement feature", why would the shadows disapear when you click on an icon or highlight an icon?
Post a screeny

-X-

HSC
N/A
What no one believes me? :p
Seriously, it's a bug, i dont know how to make it happen, happens sometimes but cant remember what i did that caused it. If it happens again i'll post a screeny, not that i'll be using it much anyway. :D

It's good but all im saying is if your only using it to listen to music, then stick to winamp. If youre going to use all the other features (burning, ripping etc...) then its great.

Winston

HSC
i got a request to them lol can i please have a stop button lol

MUS2

i don't see how if you can make it go away that it would be harmful to use for ONLY playing tracks. personally, i think its a hell of a lot better than WMP or winamp.

-X-

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by MUS2
i don't see how if you can make it go away that it would be harmful to use for ONLY playing tracks. personally, i think its a hell of a lot better than WMP or winamp.
I never said its harmfull. If your read my post again, i said it doesnt really bother me. Theyre just simple bugs (and its only 1.0 too). If your going to use it to play music only then good for you. Im just saying its not worth ~25mb of my memory just to listen to some music. I'd rather the ~6mb of winamp.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by McLake
iTunes is FREE
Yes I know, but there's little point until I get my iPod.

I went and downloaded it anyway, and it's excellent. Too bad I had to burn and delete all my MP3s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)