It's over. (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I'm currently dreading the fact that I still have another year to go until I can celebrate like you folks... along with 95% of those who post here.

Reckoner

HSC
Having gone through the HSC successfully ... I can say that ... if you fcuked up ... there's no point in celebrating anything.

Some of my former dead beat high school friends who I no longer associate with, completely bombed out of their HSC ... and then they went and celebrated schoolies.

When they came back they were so sad with their results that they cried. Today they are blue collar manufacturing workers whose jobs are being phased out b/c of cheap labor in China.

So if you bombed out and got below 70 ... you better hurry up and find some way to make a mends ... or else your life will be royally screwed for the rest of your life.

I repeat. It does not matter if the HSC is over. If you screwed up ... there is no point in celebrating.

:jaw:

If you don't believe ... watch how demoralizing you will feel when you get your marks and your friends get 90+ while you failed. You will be a laughing stock.
I would rather have one more year to go and get a good mark than having completed it and screwed up.

Last edited:
HSC
Uni Grad
Having gone through the HSC successfully ... I can say that ... if you fcuked up ... there's no point in celebrating anything.

Some of my former dead beat high school friends who I no longer associate with, completely bombed out of their HSC ... and then they went and celebrated schoolies.

When they came back they were so sad with their results that they cried. Today they are blue collar manufacturing workers whose jobs are being phased out b/c of cheap labor in China.

So if you bombed out and got below 70 ... you better hurry up and find some way to make a mends ... or else your life will be royally screwed for the rest of your life.

I repeat. It does not matter if the HSC is over. If you screwed up ... there is no point in celebrating.

:jaw:

If you don't believe ... watch how demoralizing you will feel when you get your marks and your friends get 90+ while you failed. You will be a laughing stock.
You're a n00b, the state average is like 48 for a start. The HSC determines very litte. If you fail you work for a few years and go to uni through adult entry or go to newstep or something.

Edit: if i get 70 ill be ecstatic, that is all I need, even 60's would prolly be ok.

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
Congrats Reckoner on killing an innocent topic.

Shouldn't you be hanging out with your other elitist friends instead of trolling online?

Reckoner

HSC
You're a n00b, the state average is like 48 for a start. The HSC determines very litte. If you fail you work for a few years and go to uni through adult entry or go to newstep or something.
Well having been through it all ... I can say that even a university degree with a credit average means very little ... let alone the HSC.

So you're even worse off.

If you don't believe ... just go and ask all those unemployed graduates right now ... who are swimming about in the unemployment market right now due to the tough economic environment.

Degrees ... let alone the HSC means very little. FYI.
A good degree ... and a very high mark in university means something.

Sorry to rain in on your party.

Reckoner

HSC
Congrats Reckoner on killing an innocent topic.

Shouldn't you be hanging out with your other elitist friends instead of trolling online?

Well I just want you guys to not be delusional ... especially with Schoolies week and all.

the real world is a lot tougher than you think. The HSC is a walk in the park compared to the real world. If you can't even handle that then you're screwed.

Last edited:

Reckoner

HSC
The rep says it all. Nuff said.

Well ... my rep says that I should be ignored.

Okay ... well ... now that you've "graduated" you can graduate over to a real board ... about the REAL WORLD.

go to whirlpool and look at the "Jobless Graduates" board:

For Jobless Graduates - Graduate programs - Whirlpool Forums

I'm not kidding. The HSC means nothing.

Hahah ... you guys are all in denial. I've been through it all so I'm not joking. lol ...

Last edited:

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
No one expects life after HSC to get any easier, anyone who does is delusional. But that does not mean we shouldn't celebrate our achievements as they come, how incredibly sad it would be to end up as bitter as you.

HSC
Uni Grad
No one expects life after HSC to get any easier, anyone who does is delusional. But that does not mean we shouldn't celebrate our achievements as they come, how incredibly sad it would be to end up as bitter as you.
You go grl!

Sounds like you're arguing my point for me. It's the difference of getting into your course a few years earlier and getting a headstart on your life after school, that's all.

Reckoner

HSC
No one expects life after HSC to get any easier, anyone who does is delusional. But that does not mean we shouldn't celebrate our achievements as they come,
That is ... IF you have achieved. If you haven't then I wouldn't worry about it.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
That is ... IF you have achieved. If you haven't then I wouldn't worry about it.
Good results or not finishing school is an achievement that should be celebrated, it marks a decisive change in most peoples lives.

Gunner4lyfe

HSC
Well ... my rep says that I should be ignored.

Okay ... well ... now that you've "graduated" you can graduate over to a real board ... about the REAL WORLD.

go to whirlpool and look at the "Jobless Graduates" board:

For Jobless Graduates - Graduate programs - Whirlpool Forums

Hahah ... you guys are all in denial. I've been through it all so I'm not joking. lol ...
One of your previous posts: "I hope you all fail"

Will i listen to such a moron? Will anyone listen to such a moron? I think not.

Reckoner

HSC
One of your previous posts: "I hope you all fail"
Ah ... I guess I'm reliving my glory days of having done well in the HSC.
It feels good to have killed it. It feels good to be on top. :cook::cook::cook::cook:

But the fact that there are unemployed graduates out there ... that's not fiction my friend. Celebrate all you want ... but its a shallow celebration.

shady145

Banned
HSC
At least for me anyway. How is everyone celebrating?!
I'm thinking friends over and flowing, flowing liquor!
what are you all up to?
yea, i let the liquor flow, back on the 4th november... went clubbing with a bunch of friends ^^

youngminii

Banned
HSC
nomoreschool
nomoreschool
nomoreschool
nomoreschool

it's my fucking dream come to life man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)