its not fair (1 Viewer)

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Hey, Big Dawg. Ur a fucken loser. Wat the hell is wrong with you. You cant just make someone love you and marry you.

...I have a feeling Captain Crunch a.k.a Big Dawg, is a mentally ill patient and he hasnt taken his pills for a while.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
SERIOUS CONSTRUCTIVE POST

Thought I'd clarify.

You can't see dating as a "buying" and "selling" thing. You were prepared. You THOUGHT she was going to be your girlfriend. You put too much money on a first date anyway, if it was that serious. It would have probably scared her off if she even had feelings for you, not to mention the love bit, but I don't think you said "i love you" though... at least you hadn't said so.

Take this as a lesson. First dates dont have to REQUIRE money. Take her to the gardens, etc. Even movies or ice skating, it costs about $20-30 MAX. You were too sure, so let this be past-experience, and I guess now you can learn from your mistakes and take the bar down a little.

This girl does sound a bit weird, you can do better. She should have been firm and just said "no", and KEPT saying no, and stay with it by explaining to you in honesty: I don't have feelings for you, I just don't see you that way, I'm not interested etc.

SO yeah, take it as a lesson, and move on. Don't be upset. You've got another few decades to wonderfully treat a decent girlfriend.

EDIT: didn't read that "married" bit.... dude...

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
Captain Crunch said:
This isn't what I wanted and it's wrong. I wanted to make her love me and marry me, but she ruined it. But it doesn't matter. I know another girl I like and I will get even later. I'll ignor her at school and if she ever screws up, I'll tell the teacher on her and get her fired. You don't mess with "Big Dawg!"
...lmfao..."big dawg"...

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
SERIOUS CONSTRUCTIVE POST

Thought I'd clarify.

You can't see dating as a "buying" and "selling" thing. You were prepared. You THOUGHT she was going to be your girlfriend. You put too much money on a first date anyway, if it was that serious. It would have probably scared her off if she even had feelings for you, not to mention the love bit, but I don't think you said "i love you" though... at least you hadn't said so.

Take this as a lesson. First dates dont have to REQUIRE money. Take her to the gardens, etc. Even movies or ice skating, it costs about $20-30 MAX. You were too sure, so let this be past-experience, and I guess now you can learn from your mistakes and take the bar down a little.

This girl does sound a bit weird, you can do better. She should have been firm and just said "no", and KEPT saying no, and stay with it by explaining to you in honesty: I don't have feelings for you, I just don't see you that way, I'm not interested etc.

SO yeah, take it as a lesson, and move on. Don't be upset. You've got another few decades to wonderfully treat a decent girlfriend.

EDIT: didn't read that "married" bit.... dude...
Girls prevent the efficient allocation of resource. The market should be deregulated.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
neo_o said:
Girls prevent the efficient allocation of resource. The market should be deregulated.
So now you are supporting homosexual marriage?

Evansy

HSC
Dude u are seriously a cockhead, u need to learn to be able to take no as an answer and learn to get over it, it shouldnt have went to all that effort for the first date, u are a dick head, u should have did other shit that didnt cost anything, then she would have seen the real u instead of u hiding behind money. Seriously Learn to treat women better u cockhead or u wont get anywhere with the ladies

JUB JUB

HSC
Captain Crunch said:
I liked a girl I knew and I ask her out and she said no. But I asked her out again and I stopped until she said yes..
...you sound crazy. if she said no the first time isn't it clear she wasn't really interested...

Captain Crunch said:
And I went out with her because she was hot and cute and I think we had much fun. I saved money and borowed some and spent on her as much as I can so the date would be fun and she would have a good time. I even sang and danced for her. Then when I was driving her home I told her I loved her and she said we were just friends and this made me mad. So I yelled at her and she wanted to go home. I was very up set and I cried but she still wanted to go and she said she didn't want to go out with me. But yes as friends but this is a rip off for me.
I know girls aren't going to agreeing to me, but guys will because when we take a girl out, we are owed. The guys can all understand this. If she only like me as a friend, why did she go? She led me on. She shouldn't go if she did not love me. She agred to go with me and I spent my money and took her out. I think for her to change things in the middle along the way and call me her friend is a cheap rip-off. She just made me spoend my money and now she won't go out with me again. I'm very angery at her and want to get her back.

...and you sound possessive. she doesn't give a shit how much money u spend on her... that's not really an issue here. The issue is that she doesn't like you like that.... and it's not her fault. you shouldn't make her want to like you.... if someone did that to you wouldn't you get turned off? I would.
and talk about making her feel guilty after spending money on her. face facts...u screwed up- she's never going to like you now....IDIOT...sorry all i can say

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
What's wrong with Captain Crunch wanting to get married? I'd like to find a nice girl, marry her, and have some nice kids too. Nothing wrong with that.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
sped_kid01 said:
lol...u told her u loved her on the 1st date? thats very bad....if a guy takes a girl on a date...that doesnt mean he deserves anything in return...she doesnt owe him anything!!! lol @ u...u deserve it
totally agree.
and if u love her u shouldnt b feelin like ur owed.
u should hav been spending up and doin wat u did cos u love her, not cos u wanted something in return... grrr i am sitting here trying to think of a polite name to call u but i cant think of any so jst know i am really mad- u sound arrogant and i really cant believe u. she sed NO the 1st time, so she decided to try it- and went on a date with u.
she obviously came to the conclusion she didnt like u- either when she sed she jst wanted to be friends... OR WHEN U WENT AND YELLED AT HER U IDIOT!
YOU DO NOT TREAT GIRLS LIKE THAT...
ESPECIALLY IF U HAD SED 5 MIN BEFORE THAT THAT U LOVED HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

totally agree with evansy's post....

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Captain Crunch said:
I liked a girl I knew and I ask her out and she said no. But I asked her out again and I stopped until she said yes. And I went out with her because she was hot and cute and I think we had much fun. I saved money and borowed some and spent on her as much as I can so the date would be fun and she would have a good time. I even sang and danced for her. Then when I was driving her home I told her I loved her and she said we were just friends and this made me mad. So I yelled at her and she wanted to go home. I was very up set and I cried but she still wanted to go and she said she didn't want to go out with me. But yes as friends but this is a rip off for me.
I know girls aren't going to agreeing to me, but guys will because when we take a girl out, we are owed. The guys can all understand this. If she only like me as a friend, why did she go? She led me on. She shouldn't go if she did not love me. She agred to go with me and I spent my money and took her out. I think for her to change things in the middle along the way and call me her friend is a cheap rip-off. She just made me spoend my money and now she won't go out with me again. I'm very angery at her and want to get her back.
Ok, use paragraphs.

Anyway, you got /pwned, muhuhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

My point is, women are whores. They just want to use you for as much as they can get without doing anything. As soon as you suggested relationship, she knew she was in too deep, and decided to jump ship.

Since you're a man, and women can't provide for themselves, they need you for money, that's all. And the hot guys for sex. It's a shame really.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Ok, use paragraphs.

Anyway, you got /pwned, muhuhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

My point is, women are whores. They just want to use you for as much as they can get without doing anything. As soon as you suggested relationship, she knew she was in too deep, and decided to jump ship.

Since you're a man, and women can't provide for themselves, they need you for money, that's all. And the hot guys for sex. It's a shame really.
interesting views..
hm..

~V~

Gold Member?
HSC
N/A
Captain Crunch said:
But she was just greedy and wanted a free meal.
Well SHIT!!!! Mate, if all your 'dreams' came true and she was your girlfriend and wife or whatever you were dreaming about..... she was gonna eat herself to the size of a fukin whale!!

i think she really went on the date out of sympathy and then freaked when you said 'i love you'... i really really seriously doubt you can know what love is after spending 3 hours with someone... was it the fourth hour that was the decider??

btw--- i have this image of two 16 yr olds eating captian crunch cereal in an old school kitchen :p

Last edited:

choc-chip

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
Telling her that you love her and singing and dancing for her on your first date probably scared her off.

You are owed when you take a girl out?? So you took her out after she finally said yes and you expect something in return, you should be grateful she gave you a went out with you, and if you expect to be "owed" or something in return everytime you go on a first date well your not gonna get anywhere with that attitude.
Just be happy that she told you straight out that she just wants to be friends.. I don't think she led you on, she just gave in to you, and said yes, probably so you would stop bothering her and so she could tell you she just wanted to be friends.
She made you spend your money? No she didn't make you spend your money, she wasn't the one pestering you to go out with her.. you asked her out.
Your very angry at her and want to get her back? that dosn't make sense.
xacatly!!u dun need 2 pay for her if u dun want 2
why does she still say yes?? she just dun wanna embarrased u cheap ass!
well..just dun bring money wif u wheneva u out wif gals... u such a narrow minded bastard

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Crunch: you are the fucking dumbest male neanderthal in the whole fucking world.

the girl already told she doesn't like you.

so you still think you can buy her off with money?

obviously she's not a gold-digger, but she accepts your 'date' (note: this word does not entail any implicit romantic feelings. two friends can go on a date as well).

then you fucking complain coz she rejects you again, saying she led you on, when she was clear with her feelings from the start, and you're only being a clingy persistent pussyfied crying bitch.

you took a risk, you fuck up, then you complain about losing some much money. fuck that's so stupid.

i'm not gonna say anymore, other than you took a ladder jump and fell into a deep, deep hole; you fully fucking deserve it :)

cheers, i hope you learn your lesson.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Captain Crunch said:
I thought she was going to be my girlfriend. Then, all I wanted was to kiss her a lot. I think that's fair on a first date when two people love each other. But she was just greedy and wanted a free meal. I know she said no alot first but if you don't suceed try again. I though i could talk her into it.
"when two people love eachother" - she dosn't love you, she just wants to be your friend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)