its finally farken over!!! (1 Viewer)

is a roflcopter
HSC
firrrgid icq me if you ever get the lan going

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
in my country theres a saying 'how much each man drinks is directly proportional to his weight'... so based on that... babydoll... pigs can drink his share...

is a roflcopter
HSC
hahah you two are weird
one disses the other about weight
the other goes on about the hair

lets not get too superficial here
at least not without the challenges to sexual orientation and invectives against family :p

james your gay!
opal your mum!
i win!

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by rukawasan
in my country theres a saying 'how much each man drinks is directly proportional to his weight'... so based on that... babydoll... pigs can drink his share...
so he's fat?? :confused:

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Let's just say one mistake may... cost very very very dearly. That one mistake means that in my final Paper, I could get anything between 1 to 25 out of 50, ie. 2-50%. Otherwise, it was reasonable, although won't be as spectacular as last semester.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
It was a moderately difficult paper. They negative mark it. I stuffed up a question which was worth 18/50, which means it might have potentially canceled out all the marks I earnt elsewhere, which wasn't many.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Oh, one of those eh? Where if you get something wrong you lose a mark? I hate those... They're bad news. Anyway, I doubt you did so badly as you seem to think. Just hope you're on "the good side of the bell curve" ;)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Well, Paper 2 determine whether I get P, Cr, D, HD... so a raw mark of 1/50 is definitely not good, however they scale it.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Scaling is fun. Well, it is for us selective people. I'm talking high school obviously. How does uni scaling work?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
hehehe.. I depends, it's different at different Unis, you just need to work out the system, and play it!

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I fail to make the connection..

(as a side note, I worked the scaling system last semester... and I know I did this semester, except for an Exam blunder which could undo everything)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)