It's a long, hard wait........ (1 Viewer)

Jay87

Try not to stress, because you are just simply reviewing common mistakes probably. Just wait and see. Im sure you will do fine, dont have nightmares bout dat stuff!!

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
thats the kind of lie i need to keep on telling myself

im worried about my uai because over the year i slacked off and didnt care about marks i got, by the time hsc came i was rushing study of topics that other had completed weeks ago- my mistake so if i end up at tafe its no1s fault but my own

damn hsc
damn uai
damn waiting
damn everything

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
jhakka said:
It feels even longer when you're sitting around at home being bored.

I don't care about my results, just the course I get into.
same here - id love good results *sigh*, but all im really interested in is whether or not i get into the cour5se i want. have 2 do scary interview in a couple of days before i even know if i got a good enough score to get into the damn course!!

stef since 1986

wow, you guys are really stressing bout this... the exams are over - WE HAVE FINISHED THE HSC!! So live it up, hang out at the beach, go on holidays, go to schoolies... forget about your marks for the next 3 weeks bcus its like the only time in your life that you are going to have No responsibilities whatsoever..

enjoy not going to school so that when you do get the marks back and you choose your course then you can start a fresh at uni..! Just Chill!

lauren_carter27

Colossal Member
HSC
The End is Nigh...

Ughhhh I just have this bad feeling that when I get my results, it will be in a letter-form saying "You suck. Report to BOS headquarters for elimination." :confused:

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
lauren_carter27 said:
Ughhhh I just have this bad feeling that when I get my results, it will be in a letter-form saying "You suck. Report to BOS headquarters for elimination." :confused:

HAHAHA
And finishing with We are watching..
It isnt hard to picture a large viewing room in hq where all the crew watch us eagerly..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)