italian continuers (1 Viewer)

s2ophie

HSC
italin continuers

How did you go guys? I thought the listening wasn't too bad but i know i made a lot of mistakes (as per usual) in my writing.

I'm so tired now after 6 hours of exams though!

I'll write more of what i thought of it as it has time to settle in! So in the meantime, post your thoughts!

Hottieflossy

i actually wrote more for this exam than i did for the spanish one which for me was easier. i started off good with listening but then i was rushing when i was writing those 3-4 mark answers and i might have stuffed up a bit there. the reading and responding was easy or so i thought but i struggled a bit in the writing because i can never think of what to say. i chose 13 (a) and 14 (a) for writing....im happy with what i wrote for question 14 (a)...that answer was really good compared to the 6 mark answer one.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i thought it was all good, listening wasn't too hard, comprehensions the same, and writing's were good topics.. good exam

cassiekate

it really was a good exam!
(although as per usual, my writing topics were so tacky! I'm surprised i never get 0 for writing such corny and cliched things!!)

Jacks

HSC
the comprehensions were easier than I expected, I thought they were pretty good, my least favourite part was the listening as usual, the writing questions were ok, I did 13a) and 14a)...don't know if what I wrote will get any marks but so glad that it's over because I have an exam everyday this week...

s2ophie

HSC
I did 13 and 14 a) as well. I was so confused in the reading time about what we actually had to do for the reading and responding with the postcards. It was a quite an unusual take on that skill making you write answers to questions which they told you the answers for!

rhinoivory

Overall it was a difficult exam. The two writing sections at the end were just plain stupid. Half of my time was spent thinking about what I should say... Though, I admire the boards attempt to draw every verb usage possible from us, lol. Anyway, I feel really bad after that exam.

I must say though, the listening test answers required too much to be done in so little time. I answered everything tot he best of my ability, but was writing into the reading of the next question.

The reading task was a alright. I didn't mind it, and it wasn't as difficult as the trials.

Beh, tried my hardest...

arls

i thought it was really good! i found listening hard... as per usual... ive never been good at it ! but the other sections were great!

Luckily took a peek at the French exam that a friend did last week.. and prepared myself for the quirky questions! These wernt as bad as the french, but i found they were lil similar!

Great exam.. it wasnt too easy or too hard. tested your knowledge well and will discriminate...

like every1 i chose 13a and 14a.. wait, maybe ive forgotten the option number i chose! 13a/14a was the chick with the money problems and the reflection on friends wasnt it? idont remember!
as if any1 wrote a report! that woulda bin hard !

Originally posted by cassiekate
it really was a good exam!
(although as per usual, my writing topics were so tacky! I'm surprised i never get 0 for writing such corny and cliched things!!)
im soooo the same with you on that one.. i talked about how i had a drug problem in school.. and how my friends changed my life forever! so fulla shit! (Im the queen of bullshit.. thats why i loved the bio exam today... bullshitararmar!!)

reading and responding was a hard one.. i was trying to avoid object pronouns when talking about that guy stephen.. but then i had to use piacere.. and that was too hard as well! they were trying to trap us into piacere/object pronouns not fair!!!

arls

nah as if theyll care! itl b pretty dam obvious that your writing a diary entry not a report ! and the first one theyll be able to tell from the topic easily which one your doing..

i dont beleive the marking criteria included "identifies which option candidate chose" lol!!!

yeah only 2 exams to goo!!!!!! :)

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
actually i thoguht this exam was way harder than the ILTA trilas this year.. but maybe that's just me :p
i found the listening hard.. especially for the questions that asked something like "explain the nature of the argument".. sticky 5 mark quesitons...
for the writing i chose 13b i think - the diary entry about the people who i thought were my friends. lol i wrote about how these girls were using me cos i knew this cute guy and when i tole them he was gay that they didn't lke me anymore! haha how corny..but it was fun..

arls

thats funny bout the gay thing mei ling.. the markers will be pissing themselves~~~!!!

were alll so corny when it comes to italian arent we?? thats why i love the exam... you just shit around .. its not like english analysing texts n stuff.. or maths boring...... just bullshit about anything you want! only requirment is that its in italian..

i better go gotta study for english... crime fiction... yeah.. every1 should come back to italian site later to see how were all going! when marks come through too :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
13b 14a

definitely all come back, on our board! i don't wanna hand it over. we can still keep it.

i thought the listening segments were a bit long

s2ophie

HSC
we're not handing the board over to year 11's without a fight!

and i definately want to hear how you guys went.

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
hehe territorial now are we? but i get your point.. the italian forum would definitely not have continued without you guys

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
maybe we can have a year 13 thread... or on the other hand we can just post in the year 11's threads and help them out, like on the other boards

arls

hate to break it to you all... but in case you didnt realise (and it sounds like you havent..) but yr 11;s are actually yr 12s now!!!

yeah... we should help the runts out i spose.. Ill be overseas but so i might not be free very often... although i could still access net from overseas i spose.. oh well, we'll se what happens!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
no, they are still year 11s... otherwise that means, wow, i'm not a year 12??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)