suz

HSC
As the heading says who is????

I'm doing the beginners level and hoping to have it as a joint major
oh yeah this is at Wollongong Uni, I am pretty excited

Anyone else......

s2ophie

HSC
I'm doing intermediate or Advanced Italian at USYD (not sure yet) but I am going to UNSW. I'm trying to organise it all at the moment and there is a lot of stuffing around!

Oh and I'm also taking up spanish!

Hottieflossy

i would have done italian and spanish if i got into international studies at UNSW but i missed out by like 1. something...so i can only do spanish now for BA interpreting and translating...

naomi

OMG guys, i am kakie btw, i got into social work at sydney and im doing sociology, adv.italian intro span intro fnch
you have to do adv sophie becos its the level were at, i spk to the prof d'italiano at the open day...

s2ophie

HSC
omigod thats fantastic! I am doing advanced Italian! Well fingers crossed that it. i had all this crap on friday when i found out at 3pm that I had until 5pm to send in my forms for cross institutional study which i only got at 3!!! I had a heart attack! but i think it will be ok. i'm also doing beginners spanish! How weird is it that we will be in the same classes! I spoke to the head of the italian dept and she said that there would only be one advanced italian class and that we would have classes on tuesdays and thursdays!

Omigod this will be the first time i actually will meet someone from BOS!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol tell us when you meet!

and kakie you always sign in on other people's names! lol

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
oh Sh*t i wanted to do adv italian but i'm too late! NOOOOOOO!!!!
dammit now i gotta look for another course hey. man i should've checked these forums earlier.. *)$*)$&%)(&%*&^$*^$
*mei ling chucks a crazy fit*

is it only semester one that we can enrol in adv italian? or do i have to wait til next year?

Kakie

mei ling., its probs too late for you to change, but ask your uni!

iambored, im a lazy shit who cant be bothered changing other ppls settings when i come on the site, they arent randoms on random comps naomi ios one of my close friends lols

sophie, WOW 2 subjects, so are you going to be at usyd or unsw?? and what afre u doing for accomm?? cant wait to meet you!

spk to u lot later
kate

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
nah not to worry now.. i think i've well and truly missed the deadline for cross-institutional studies. so instead i'm doing beginners french lol (i expect all you french speakers to help me out! :p). sydney uni said i'd have to do the advanced level next year if i wanted to study italian. but how the hell am i gonna be able to study advanced if i don't speak it for a year! :S

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
you will be fine, just refresh it in your mind every now and then, or maybe you will prefer to go to advanced french by that time

gizzard

HSC
N/A
Hottieflossy....what was the cut off for B INternational studies..and at what uni was it? Just wondering cause i'm interested in doing it myself!
thanks

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by s2ophie
the cut off this year was 91.5. the year before was 90.9.

I'll elaborate more once i start!

P.S La parola per "degree" e` laurea :)

Nescient

HSC
N/A
:( whats in international studies?
since like forever, i've never wanted to do to uni... and last week i decided that i was :p was kinda creepy thinking bout it... still is
but i've decided to do european studies majoring in italian and spanish... well hopefully i get in... only need a 77 so that should be easy enough... anywayz... wats in international studies? and where do they have it?

s2ophie

HSC
the unsw course is a bachelor of International Studies (UAI 91.5)

the ANU course is a bachelor of arts(International Relations(UAI 85)

Univeristy of CAnberra also has one but i don't know much about it.

Kakie

except unsw int studiesis crap becos they dont have adv italian for brillantese come noI!!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by naomi
OMG guys, i am kakie btw, i got into social work at sydney and im doing sociology, adv.italian intro span intro fnch
you have to do adv sophie becos its the level were at, i spk to the prof d'italiano at the open day...
how are you finding sociology? Im doing a Soca subject next semester, so i dont have to do it next year in occupational therapy (if i get to transfer)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)