IT Online Quiz Group (1 Viewer)

konggo

HSC
Andrew_Blackwel said:
Explain why we need queries.
queries are similar to the search functon in a number of operatin systerm and programs. its uses SQl to search an tiem giving a number of criterials..

CrashOveride

HSC
Freedom_Dragon said:
I agree with C.
i always find it diificult to get the cursor to go where i want it to go, when theres to many dust/dirt stuck in the rollers. Clean then out using tweezers is the best method i think.
Yeah but thats more of a local thing, when it wont go exactly where you want it. "Erratic" i imagine would mean the cursor jumping all over the place like all over which isnt due to dirt build up etc, it would be because of the mouse driver...ive seen this question so many times answered this way.

What's the go...

konggo

HSC
actually a incorrect driver wil not cause an erractic mouse at first . the mouse normally doesn work without the correct driver and the dirty mouse ball would be the more probable answer look up BOs multiple choce qiz and you wil see its (c)..cause an incorret driver would mean not working mouse and the other just dont make sence

oh yeah active matrix?????WTF???

konggo

HSC
yeah its not the others cause yeah...Reasoning above Wild do u kow wht evaluation matric is??

konggo

HSC
i know wht Evalutaion optics ie = the refresh rate of LCD PLasma screens but wht is this Evaluation matrix???

CrashOveride

HSC
konggo said:
actually a incorrect driver wil not cause an erractic mouse at first . the mouse normally doesn work without the correct driver and the dirty mouse ball would be the more probable answer look up BOs multiple choce qiz and you wil see its (c)..cause an incorret driver would mean not working mouse and the other just dont make sence

oh yeah active matrix?????WTF???
http://support.broderbund.com/fix.asp?isid=1344&prog=484&printer=1

"The mouse pointer moves erratically or mouse trails are left on the screen during game play. An outdated mouse driver causes this issue. Updating the driver should allow the mouse to operate properly."

Brad

RSI is also known as OOS, Occupational Overuse syndrome

Rsi stands for repetitive stress injury or something like that

konggo

HSC
Q Wht is EEO?? name as many parts of EEO thats is considered rong in 35 seconds...
GO GO GO..

also does anyone know wht matrix thing is?? i have been asking it for like 3 or 4 post so pls help me...its driving me nuts!!!

konggo

HSC
CrashOveride said:
http://support.broderbund.com/fix.asp?isid=1344&prog=484&printer=1

"The mouse pointer moves erratically or mouse trails are left on the screen during game play. An outdated mouse driver causes this issue. Updating the driver should allow the mouse to operate properly."
Bos studies sayd the answer is c and now ppl are sying its not so..until the BOS retract there anser im staying with the dirty mouse theory

konggo

HSC
oh now that i have answer most questions anyone need help..??(walking past wearing dark rimmed glasses and a headband)

CrashOveride

HSC
konggo said:
Bos studies sayd the answer is c and now ppl are sying its not so..until the BOS retract there anser im staying with the dirty mouse theory
Andrew what's your opinion on this, keeping in mind the site i posted :)

HSC_2004_Well??

konggo said:
Q Wht is EEO?? name as many parts of EEO thats is considered rong in 35 seconds...
GO GO GO..

also does anyone know wht matrix thing is?? i have been asking it for like 3 or 4 post so pls help me...its driving me nuts!!!
EEO stands for Equal Employment Opportunity. It refers to the rights of applicants for a job. All applicants will be given an equal chance to get a job and will be selected on their ability to complete the job and not descriminated on due to a disability, (unless their disability will hinder their ability to complete the job).

Hope that helps

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
IMO both C and D are right, but C is more correct because an incorrectly installed driver can cause more problems than just erratic movement of the mouse.

Linda N

HSC
N/A
What is groupware? Does it have to deal with software applications?

CrashOveride

HSC
ok here's another Q:

Why would the installation of an expansion card invalidate the warranty of a computer?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)