'It' is coming! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
If they bring out paying members it won't be 'supposed to be free for everyone'. What I don't think you get is that at the moment you're actually stealing money off laz and minai to pay for this website.. if they don't get money flowing in it's quite possible that this website could go and it would take a long time for one to come up in its place.
I just don't understand how, with all the damn ads all over the place, BOS isnt breaking even.... :confused:
i mean, bos is a pretty good place. but like we were told by all our teachers, you shouldnt use the notes put up on the main bos site because ususally they're unreliable and wont actually help you in doing the hsc. first get the documents up to scratch, like with that biki wiki thing, get people who know about the stuff to go over it and when you provide that kinda checked premium service i can see why people might pay.
but why pay for a net forum? just to chat to people? this place being free is the best thing about it.
whatev, just me thinking out loud :)

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
im in year 12... like students would pay to chat on a student forum... come on! for those who want to pay, great. but dont try and guilt us and say we are taking money off people..

kathelle said:
I'm glad you'vr finally realised the truth
thanks man <3 <3 <3

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I would pay, so long as it was one off and not too expensive.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
politik said:
Azzie, many of the world's biggest forums supply paid privileges. And we are the biggest student forum in Australia, so it's not that big a deal. Either way, if you don't like it, you don't pay. Nothing that is available for free on the forum now will be made pay-only, so no one will make you pay anything.
yes i realise that, but the biggest forums in the world arent student forums, if you get my meaning. im not gettin huffy about it. im just saying what i think.
i think charging people to hang out here is kinda silly when you have so much advertising on this site and the revenue raised from that should be enough, shouldnt it?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
well if they are going to start charging then i guess it isnt enough...

Bored of Studies

Administrator
Administrator
Remember to discuss the clues in here, guys. The more people trying to solve them together, the quicker they get solved and the faster you reveal new clues.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
well if they are going to start charging then i guess it isnt enough...
clearly. why not get sponsorship dosh from some educational thing then?

about the clue: there will be a flaming forum. flaming schollarship?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
azzie said:
clearly. why not get sponsorship dosh from some educational thing then?

about the clue: there will be a flaming forum. flaming schollarship?
a flaming comp?

something to do with burn?

Edit: like your thinking timobr0.

tiya

I live in Homebush but i go to school in the city
HSC
so what we know:

600 PM + avatar + "weird flame thing" = "it" :confused:

a "flaming hot system that gives you 600 more PMs and....." ok THATS obviously wrong... cause the clues are supposed to get harder huh? :bomb:

are you supposed to go through the whole "spin the wheel thing and buy a vowel and all that? can i just say something?:wave:

i think the clues add up to say that:

GUESS 1: The Bigbloggers get 600 PM and they are avatars that give us hope and keep the flame of hope alive through the year. (or just are hot property now!):burn:

GUESS 2: 600 emails have been sent out to avatars (bigbloggers) and thats the hottest property right now.:burn:

or something like that??:mad1:

do you like the COLOURS...:)

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
ogm overflowing pm box! What's with that?
ogm the IT thing is a larger PM box that fits like 300 messages!!!lol
or it is a chatroom of some sort.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
tiya you need to focus on the content of your post and not on the colours.
i think teachers should have told you by now (since you're in year 12) that "pretty colours" dont make what you're saying any better.
honestly.
*shudder*

redrum- whats with the timbro? is that gangsta for something? haha :p

tiya

I live in Homebush but i go to school in the city
HSC
azzie said:
i think teachers should have told you by now (since you're in year 12) that "pretty colours" dont make what you're saying any better.
honestly.
haha, how'd you know?? :p yup, they've tried and as you can see have failed misreably!! i like COLOURS, brightens up my day, i man who knows, maybe if we didn't have colours i'd turn out to be like you!!

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
yes like me who knows whats going on and unlike you who just guessed like 5 things that we already know?? :confused:
uhh... k!

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
azzie said:
honestly.
*shudder*

redrum- whats with the timbro? is that gangsta for something? haha :p
timobr0 is my username :p

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
kathelle said:
I <3 your contributions

I have no idea whats with the flame.. i was staring at it trying to figure out what the hell it looks like, or what it could mean, i got nothing *waits for someone to figure out rediculously simple explanation*...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)