'It' is coming! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
its obvious that it1 is pm's being allowed = 600.. who the hell needs a place for 600 anyway??
it2....bigger is better.. is it still refering to it1? ? more messageboards and threads! thats my guess.. how exciting, oh joy.

Skeeta

HSC
haha i get it

aviator => avatar

smart azzie :D

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
Skeeta said:
haha i get it

aviator => avatar

smart azzie :D
I don't get it... aviator?? where is the aviator?? Dude with sunnies + "bigger is always better" only message i got from that is cool reflective sunnies are cooler when they are big...

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Mrs.McDreamy said:
I don't get it... aviator?? where is the aviator?? Dude with sunnies + "bigger is always better" only message i got from that is cool reflective sunnies are cooler when they are big...
You're a n00b.

The man is wearing glasses which are called AVIATORS. Aviators are people who fly aircraft (either for fun or as a job). Many of the military aviators used to (and still do) wear glasses like this, and hence the term "aviator sunglasses" came into being. It is now shortened to merely "aviators" for convenience.

At the bottom of his right lens (our left side), it has "-i;o"

So, subtract the "i" and "o" from "aviator".

It leaves you with "avatr".

At the bottom of his left lens (our right side), it has "+a".

So, add the "a" to "avatr". I understand that you have to put it into the right place, and that could be difficult for you.

It leaves you with "avatar".

Then, all you have to do is combine it with the clue "Bigger is always better".

Leaving you with the final conclusion that "Bigger avatars are always better".

Hopefully, sweetheart, you will thank me for explaining it to you.

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
DRAGONZ said:
You're a n00b.

The man is wearing glasses which are called AVIATORS. Aviators are people who fly aircraft (either for fun or as a job). Many of the military aviators used to (and still do) wear glasses like this, and hence the term "aviator sunglasses" came into being. It is now shortened to merely "aviators" for convenience.

At the bottom of his right lens (our left side), it has "-i;o"

So, subtract the "i" and "o" from "aviator".

It leaves you with "avatr".

At the bottom of his left lens (our right side), it has "+a".

So, add the "a" to "avatr". I understand that you have to put it into the right place, and that could be difficult for you.

It leaves you with "avatar".

Then, all you have to do is combine it with the clue "Bigger is always better".

Leaving you with the final conclusion that "Bigger avatars are always better".

Hopefully, sweetheart, you will thank me for explaining it to you.
yeah thanks for spelling it out in terms i can understand, i am oh so informed and enlightened. Because if you don't know they are called aviator glasses, you MUST be an idiot and therefore know nothing. I now have a sense of purpose...

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I just thought of something... this 'it' isn't going to be paid subscriber membership is it? because the features we've been told so far sorta fall in line with the sort of thing other free forums/websites have done in the past in order to generate some revenue.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yea which is what i'm pretty sure they're gunna do... more features for paying subscribers.

Who's going to pay? And how much would you be willing to pay?

I imagine it'll be more like a donation no matter what the features, so I think we can discuss this before we know everything.

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
i wont pay!! i dont do the whole paying thing... if its free, i use it. I really hope its something cooler than paying money for extra services

kathelle

Slutty McSlut-Slut
HSC
Mrs.McDreamy said:
Because if you don't know they are called aviator glasses, you MUST be an idiot and therefore know nothing.
I'm glad you'vr finally realised the truth

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Mrs.McDreamy said:
i wont pay!! i dont do the whole paying thing... if its free, i use it. I really hope its something cooler than paying money for extra services
the bos team's done so much. we should at least give them something.

seriously mate....dont be a free slut - they're no fun!

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
alby said:
the bos team's done so much. we should at least give them something.

seriously mate....dont be a free slut - they're no fun!
no really, would you spend your hard earned money to go on a website thats supposed to be free for everyone? it'll be like "elite" members and then everyone else. thats really really lame.
if its gonna be for "cool people" who want to fork out dosh to be here, it's going to end up being just another boring forum. how utterly boring and out of character for our generation. after all, i dont know anyone at uni who would have enough money to set aside dosh to pay to be on a web forum.
come on.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
no really, would you spend your hard earned money to go on a website thats supposed to be free for everyone?
If they bring out paying members it won't be 'supposed to be free for everyone'. What I don't think you get is that at the moment you're actually stealing money off laz and minai to pay for this website.. if they don't get money flowing in it's quite possible that this website could go and it would take a long time for one to come up in its place.

after all, i dont know anyone at uni who would have enough money to set aside dosh to pay to be on a web forum.
Prices are generally really low for things like this ($30 for a year). But anyway, not everyone is being forced to pay... it'll just be those that wish to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)