It ends this week... (1 Viewer)

six demon bag

HSC
On the handing in of our story I move that every person who took EE2 eats a cupcake, lets off a firework and drinks copious amounts of victory gin. Who's with me?

Also, good luck to all!

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
Totally in. I've reached the point where I don't even care how I go anymore. I just want the damn thing out of my sight!

doopsta786

HSC
agreed can't wait to get it handed in and out of my mind :)

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
i personally don't want to let go of it.. i have this recurring nightmare vision of becoming overwhelmed with inspiriation while simultaneously signing the BOS paper work... & then coming up with all these amazing ideas & realising that there is NOTHING i can do to change it... aii.....
same same same.

except i'm also scared of seeing my teacher haven't been to his ext1 or ext 2 class in a cause he is a complete and uter useless asshole. And he will lecture me for hours on end. *sighs*

mackiavell

HSC
Finally done with it! Sadly, no celebrations for those of us who do Art as well.

ixswans

HSC
I have to hand it in early.

Tomorrow.

Madly trying to check I've got everything done, typos in all, log book complete..

Kill meh.

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
Lol at everyone posting on the EE2 threads at the wee hours of the morning. I've been up all night trying to get everything together, my teacher wants everything handed in this afternoon before 5. :/ She actually thinks my story's going to do well. Boy, will she get a shock when those marks get sent back to the school.

six demon bag

HSC
Today I had to hand in EE2 work, do my trial drama group performance and monologue and I have a CAFS assignment due tomorrow (which I haven't started). I literally have only slept six hours in the past two days but that's okay because I am so ridiculously relieved my story is done.

Ahhhhhhhhh...

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
Today I had to hand in EE2 work, do my trial drama group performance and monologue and I have a CAFS assignment due tomorrow (which I haven't started). I literally have only slept six hours in the past two days but that's okay because I am so ridiculously relieved my story is done.

Ahhhhhhhhh...
Just to help you put things into perspective.

Ext 2 and RS due tomorrow (still not printed/bound)
Major music assessment (composition) due tomorrow. Incompleted.
Trials finished yesterday (AND I had two on the same day)
School Creative Arts Night next wednesday (where I'll be singing my HSC music songs, performing IP and GP and 'showing off' my VA work...ie making up my logbook the night before)
Art major due end of next week (I think...)
Music and Drama HSC performance the week after (only 2 days apart)

Then, and then only, will I be able to sleep and breathe without wanting to hand myself.

I'm sorry. I'm tired. And hungry. And need to whinge. (blame my mother, she's English)

mackiavell

HSC
We hand ours in on the 7th, Moday week. Lucky my art is almost complete, and I'm not in a rush like I have been for Ext2.. phew.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC

School Creative Arts Night next wednesday (where I'll be singing my HSC music songs, performing IP and GP and 'showing off' my VA work...ie making up my logbook the night before)

Then, and then only, will I be able to sleep and breathe without wanting to hand myself.

I'm sorry. I'm tired. And hungry. And need to whinge. (blame my mother, she's English)
sorry i loled so hard at this, cause the typo makes it sound so wrong lols.

six demon bag

HSC

That's ridiculous. Good luck with it - I can't believe all of that stuff is spaced so close together! God is a shit.

You can do it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)