it does appear (1 Viewer)

but why....

FIRENDS FOREVER!!
the red things connected to the blue thing, the bl
HSC
ok people i need the advice of strangers, i met a girl at the ancient history pompeii thing, from a girls school in my area, and we got along really well for the 30 lunch brake, and i was intending to get her number however i had to go back to the seminar, and they decided to continue there shopping// i was hoping that i would see her on the train back, but alas i did not...

my question to you ladies and menfolk is, is it weird of me get her number of a friend of mine and ask her out, i mean i only met her for a short time, but we got along well. so i think i will. well give us your thoughts, though ill probly just go through with it anyway....

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Course not...

as long as you take it slow and you KNOW she kinda likes you...

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
no its not weird, alot of people get peoples numbers that way...
if you want to know whether she has an interest in your and WANTS you to have her number, ask your friend to ask her

"hey.. is it ok if i give __ your number?"

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
if you want to know whether she has an interest in your and WANTS you to have her number, ask your friend to ask her

whats your number?

kevinle

V13+ 801
HSC
no u shouldn't get the number that way, y don't get u mate set a group conference(i mean by going out as a group) so that u can go out with her. then u can get offically. u should practice u picking up skill more often. we like 45 mins of lunch break an u couldn't pick up a chic that kind of sad bro.

i was at that conference 2. that conference was fucken boring. i picked 3 chics at that conference and 2 chics pick me up and ask 4 my number.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
kevin_88 said:
i was at that conference 2. that conference was fucken boring. i picked 3 chics at that conference and 2 chics pick me up and ask 4 my number.
OMG PLAYA LOLZ

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
kevin_88 said:
no u shouldn't get the number that way, y don't get u mate set a group conference(i mean by going out as a group) so that u can go out with her. then u can get offically. u should practice u picking up skill more often. we like 45 mins of lunch break an u couldn't pick up a chic that kind of sad bro.

Bahahahaha, best troll ever!

+1 WiN!!!1

alli_88

HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:

Yeh i agree with that theory...i mean if the girl was attracted to u then she'll remember u and if ur friend just quickly sends her a msg sayin "hey can i giv____ya number" then she'll be heaps flattered and will kinda be anticipatin ur msg n stuff. She'd probably just reply to him with a real laid back "oh yeh thats kool" or sumfn just so she doesnt look too desperate incase you dont actually end up askin her out or wateva.....and if all goes the other way n she doesnt like ya then she can do the "nah im kinda interested/gotta thing wif sum1 else" line...which isnt as embarrasing as straight out rejection....seemin MzbLaZeIT n I r the females here...we'd probably know;)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
alli_88 said:
Yeh i agree with that theory...i mean if the girl was attracted to u then she'll remember u and if ur friend just quickly sends her a msg sayin "hey can i giv____ya number" then she'll be heaps flattered and will kinda be anticipatin ur msg n stuff. She'd probably just reply to him with a real laid back "oh yeh thats kool" or sumfn just so she doesnt look too desperate incase you dont actually end up askin her out or wateva.....and if all goes the other way n she doesnt like ya then she can do the "nah im kinda interested/gotta thing wif sum1 else" line...which isnt as embarrasing as straight out rejection....seemin MzbLaZeIT n I r the females here...we'd probably know;)
x2 .

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
alli_88 said:

definatelyyyyyy
hope all goes well and u get the chicks number! let us know

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
Yeah, dont just ask for her number, ask the friend if they'll ask her if you can have her number, then it'll give her a chance to know youre interested and not a creepy stalker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)