IT book? (1 Viewer)

OMGRX7

HSC
Hi, im my school my teacher doesnt teach me anything, all we do is bludge. and my half yearlys is tommrow, but like my book is empty, my school doesnt have any IT-vet text books. I checked the Resource of BOS. and like i dont understand nothing. so like what should i do. do any of you guys even take this course seriouslys and what to you actually note take in class?

thanks

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
OMGRX7 said:
Hi, im my school my teacher doesnt teach me anything, all we do is bludge. and my half yearlys is tommrow, but like my book is empty, my school doesnt have any IT-vet text books. I checked the Resource of BOS. and like i dont understand nothing. so like what should i do. do any of you guys even take this course seriouslys and what to you actually note take in class?

thanks
I never took many notes in class. If all you do is bludge in class you should get a copy of the key terms and concepts and define and answer the questions to prepare you for the HSC. (Remember, year 11 and 12 work are both assessable in the HSC for IT.)

HSC
yeah we hardly do anything in my class. Luckily all of us have a decent understanding of computers so hopefully that and doing old hsc tests will get us through the year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)