IT block- Building 10 (1 Viewer)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
omg have u guys seen the building 10 now, is one word "magnificient" and uniquely shaped architecture. made like a glass house and maybe the building a will be studying hahah!!!!!!!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
i spend more time there than at my own house. theres food there, 24/7 net access and couches to sleep on. what more do i need? theres even chicks , if you goto the education faculty upstairs :D

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
it doesnt close. the only thing is, during after hours ( generally after 10pm ish) you need to use your pin code which you are given when you enrol to open the doors to the computer labs.

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
hehe thats heaps good then

say if you from another faculty would you still able to access it?

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
yeah , but only the multi-access comps at the front with the LCDS and macs. you need an IT login to get into the other main comps. unless you have a friend nice enough to lend it out.

Tenchi

Assistant Promotions Manager
Yea, for a fee, i'll become any1's nice friend...
hehehehhe
also if do a IT subject as an elective or something, then u'll get issued a IT account..
except if ur business, coz they all suck really..

Tenchi

Originally posted by copious
it doesnt close. the only thing is, during after hours ( generally after 10pm ish) you need to use your pin code which you are given when you enrol to open the doors to the computer labs.
Yea, our pin code pads are cool.... wen u press the "start" button the numbers in the keys will scramble... woah!!

johnwoo

"education faculty upstairs"

It IS? WTF.

I haven't been up past level 4 ever since last year when it was still under contruction.

Yes you get a temporary FIT account if you do an IT subject, but unless your course is part of the faculty, you won't get a PIN for afterhours use. They can detect double logins now, so you and your "nice friend" loggin in at the same time may summon the wrath of the menacing admin (BJ). Oh, and if someone is caught using a PIN that doesn't not belong to them in a security checkup, the PIN is frozen. Mine's been frozen for half a year -_-

Tenchi

hehehhe i like the education department...
pretty girls..
esp this 1 chick.. yowzer!
go yellow shirt!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)