Issues With The Cruise (1 Viewer)

Prying Pandora

HSC
Ok, so all my friends mainpulated me into it- ultimately I have come to the conclusion that I want to go (despite evidence to the contrary where I have cancelled my deposit three times :eek: ) but I've heard Alot of less-than-savoury rumours of sexual assault, drug and alcohol stuff, and irrational Shire Vs etc territorial disputes...

I don't drink, don't plan to have sex (or be harrassed as such), and don't want to get caught up in other people's weird district code battles.

:confused:

Am I overreacting, will it be ok reardless, or will I go and have the shittiest time of my life and thus retreat into a hole for all of eternity...
:uhhuh: I would I tell you...

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
You'll be fine. As long as you stay away from the trouble then u urself wont get into trouble. Theres heaps of security so its unlikely something bad will happen. 99% of people are on the cruise to have fun and you will get along with them. I had the time of my life on the cruise. Didnt get into one fight hehe. But go and when u get back you'll be glad u went.

sickwithlove

Queen Beathen
HSC
the shire ppl were probly the worst thing on the cruise. Violent J is right, there's heaps of security and on our cruise they kicked someone off at each port ofr a variety of offences. Stick with ya buddies and u'll b fine!!!

laracroft

ur not gonna get raped seriously....unless u go with some guy to his room. the shire stuff wasnt that bad, like ok so there was so fights, etc blah, but u dont have to get involved, and its actually very amusing. you will deff have an awesome time

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
sickwithlove said:
the shire ppl were probly the worst thing on the cruise. Violent J is right, there's heaps of security and on our cruise they kicked someone off at each port ofr a variety of offences. Stick with ya buddies and u'll b fine!!!
heyyyy.. nuffin wrong wid the shire

bustinjustin

HSC
Prying Pandora said:
Ok, so all my friends mainpulated me into it- ultimately I have come to the conclusion that I want to go (despite evidence to the contrary where I have cancelled my deposit three times :eek: ) but I've heard Alot of less-than-savoury rumours of sexual assault, drug and alcohol stuff, and irrational Shire Vs etc territorial disputes...

I don't drink, don't plan to have sex (or be harrassed as such), and don't want to get caught up in other people's weird district code battles.

:confused:

Am I overreacting, will it be ok reardless, or will I go and have the shittiest time of my life and thus retreat into a hole for all of eternity...
:uhhuh: I would I tell you...
I am just like you!!! I don't know what to do. Thing is not a lot of my closest friends would be going with me, my friend goes "do u really wanna waste 2 grand to spend 10 days stuck with "half friends"'
he got me there...
ah well
must decide by monday

bustinjustin

HSC
Actually
i do drink
i wudnt mind having sex

I wudnt say im a party animal but my friends thinks otherwise
a friend of mine tells me,
"I'm going to make an animal out of you boy on this cruise. Let's see your wild side come out unrestricted for once!"

yeah i know, he quoted the BOs booklet..

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Yeh, I'm torn too. My friends wanna go and wouldn't mind going either. But I also need to save money for my supendous AO trip with Anna...what to do??

Italia

HSC
u girls will be fine every1 is friendly, anything u hear is just media hype, if u don't go u will regret it

_Amie_

HSC
I can understand all the worries, but seriously, don't let that stop you going. It was sooooooooooooooooooooo much fun, regardless of whether you're into alcohol, sex, whatever. If you don't like that scene, then there are so many other things to do and have an awesome time doing them. You're right about the security...there is heaps, but they don't stop you from having a good time. You will love it, there is nothing to be afraid of...

Lil_Carlie

HSC
:) hey mate...dont worry...it will be great...im soo excited..im goin on one wen i finish this yr and im sure it will be great...thats not to say that there will be no fights or wateva...but think of it this way..there will be the same thing on the goldcoast and everywhere else ppl go to have a break...what can you expect from a load of drunk kids...im on ur side..im dont wana be drunk the whole tym, i wana remember the holiday..or have sex with heaps of randoms...but i know i'll have fun...theres plenty of things to do on a cruise.... :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)