Issues studieng (1 Viewer)

DJ90

HSC
Im going through a big fmaily ordeal right now and finding it really difficult to concentrate to study for legal. Its tomorow and im still struggling, has anyone got any tips to help me out im prety stressed out and pissed off lol. If anyone can help me out with an easy way to study it is gladly appreciated. Thanks.

munchiecrunchie

HSC
Just think about how much you want to do well in this exam. Just keep thinking that and immerse yourself in your notes.

The best way to study now would probably be to make sure you know all your concepts, cases and legislation.

Good Luck =)

insomniac90

7/9/08
HSC
yeah it can be hard.
what you can do is know the main points in your focus topics as thats where you'll be getting the most marks. just understand the effectiveness, and its reform. you should be alright.

DJ90

HSC
Thanks for the tips il take them on board :)

Zeestylez

HSC
DJ90 said:
Im going through a big fmaily ordeal right now and finding it really difficult to concentrate to study for legal. Its tomorow and im still struggling, has anyone got any tips to help me out im prety stressed out and pissed off lol. If anyone can help me out with an easy way to study it is gladly appreciated. Thanks.
i feel the same way.. oh well, its nearly finished might aswell put some effort in

goodluck tomorrow!

DJ90

HSC
Zeestylez said:
i feel the same way.. oh well, its nearly finished might aswell put some effort in

goodluck tomorrow!

Yeah its not a good feeling lol, good luck to you too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)