• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel's Sharon in serious condition (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
Says he who irrationally hates Muslims because of what a small minority do. You're not just an SOB, you're a hypocritical SOB. It's OK for you to hate Muslims, but it's not OK for Muslims to hate others?
do yuo think maybe its the other way around. Zahid is a hypocrete . He claims its a religion of peace when he obviously wants jews dead and infact he hates any non-muslim people. Maybe my hate comes from that . and yuor just an idiot for not seeing it.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
SashatheMan said:
do yuo think maybe its the other way around. Zahid is a hypocrete . He claims its a religion of peace when he obviously wants jews dead and infact he hates any non-muslim people. Maybe my hate comes from that . and yuor just an idiot for not seeing it.
Everything you stated there is bullshit. And you are a piece of shit.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
SashatheMan said:
oh and also many of my bestest friends are non muslims....go figure.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
zahid said:
Everything you stated there is bullshit. And you are a piece of shit.
yes the flag in your signiture also sais its bullshit.......

zahid dont try to appear an innocent angel, you want blood spilt . If it was up to you, we would live in a barberic society

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
SashatheMan said:
yes the flag in your signiture also sais its bullshit.......

zahid dont try to appear an innocent angel, you want blood spilt . If it was up to you, we would live in a barberic society
No. Once again you are wrong. I promote anything but a barberic society. Which is why a high school of 600 predominantly Aussie students selected me as their captain. Which is why I was the bankstown State SRC rep representing the entire Bankstown School Education Area (6000+ students). Which is why I was the NSW Police Youth Liason Officer for 2003-04.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
zahid said:
No. Once again you are wrong. I promote anything but a barberic society. Which is why a high school of 600 predominantly Aussie students selected me as their captain. Which is why I was the bankstown State SRC rep representing the entire Bankstown School Education Area (6000+ students). Which is why I was the NSW Police Youth Liason Officer for 2003-04.
ooo quite an achiever are we zahid. Hitler managed to be the leader of Germany, and was looked up to by many and look what his hate for the jews did.

Last edited:

HotShot

-_-
HSC
zahid said:
oh way, we know how you got there, few bribes here and there? eh? its ok i understand.

Tabris

HSC
Zahid did alot of extra-curricular stuff that boost my old school's standing within the local community, fundraisers, public relations and things like that, u claim alot of things Sasha but u have not even met the person in reality.

After reading a large part of TIME magazine and The Economist magazine, his death leaves a vacuum in middle-east politics, he is the most prominent member within his party and should some ahrdliner replace him, then both side will get hurt, but if someone is more diplomatic and can maintain a balance then it will get better, especially controlling the extreme radicals in both parties.

No point arguing whose fault it is, theres no point in doing that, what is important is, finding a way to get back on the "roadmap of peace". But of course, this wont happen if there are more mortar attacks and rocket attacks on harmless civilians. If they can compromise and negotiate then things can work out.

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
zahid said:
i agree with some of your points, but our school is actually predominantly lebabnese and bengali, haha,sorry to fix yi like that, hehe.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
zahid said:
Which is why you support terrorists?

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
zahid said:

just couldnt fit all those credentials into another forum could ya? so u decided to present them in the next random forum. look zahid i suggest yiu get over those, High School is over and you couldnt even arrange a goddam formal, sheesh!!!

Pubert

HSC
Sharon is a murderer. He has commited many massacres against innocent people throughtout palestine. No israli leader has been as bad as him to the palestinians. Giving land means shit when you go around bulldozing homes while people are inside.

Why woudn't a supporter of palestinians be happy that the man is dying or very ill?

If someone killed your brothers and sisters and never got punished for it wouldn't you be happy if they just became very ill?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)