• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israelis attack Arabic man for driving (1 Viewer)

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
slickstar_01 said:
when i see videos like this my anger intensifies, i am petrified and fuming yet confused. i HATE this ISRAEL. and dare i say any man, woman or child who shows an iota of defense for this undeniable fascist regime should be question where there moral compass stand.

people like jaredR, Aryan beauty and MissSarajevo should be shot dead. point blank. Period.
Fortunately, most of society agrees with myself, Aryan and Sarajevo. It's just the uneducated leftist nutters on here, that once they broaden their minds (and perhaps even leave Australia) will grasp a wider, less bias view on world issues.

And personally I don't think I should be align with Aryan and Sarajevo. I think my views are far less extreme.

Where does your solution to the problem of the existence of Pro-Israelis stop? Do you support the assasination of PM Rudd, Obama, almost all Western Government leaders? What a great solution to your own perceived problem, well done.

Solve the perceived problem by attempting to destroy it. Sounds like the works of Hitler, Ahmedinijad and countless terrorist groups.

You fool.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
JaredR said:
Fortunately, most of society agrees with myself, Aryan and Sarajevo. It's just the uneducated leftist nutters on here, that once they broaden their minds (and perhaps even leave Australia) will grasp a wider, less bias view on world issues.

And personally I don't think I should be align with Aryan and Sarajevo. I think my views are far less extreme.

Where does your solution to the problem of the existence of Pro-Israelis stop? Do you support the assasination of PM Rudd, Obama, almost all Western Government leaders? What a great solution to your own perceived problem, well done.

Solve the perceived problem by attempting to destroy it. Sounds like the works of Hitler, Ahmedinijad and countless terrorist groups.

You fool.
You are not educated.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
I forgot. You know me more than I know me, where I've been, where I went to school, what I do now etc etc.

Forgive me jb. Clearly someone with 3000+ posts is l33t.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
JaredR said:
I forgot. You know me more than I know me, where I've been, where I went to school, what I do now etc etc.

Pretending to be a Jew on an internet forum is really serious business.

crossover

HSC
Peace treaty:
you dont eat pork.. we dont eat pork.. lets both not eat pork together.

l3b0r4mb0

HSC
N/A
JaredR, what argument do you have? Your in support for the zionist state of Israel. YOU GOT NO FUCKING ARGUMENT. unless your a filthy war monger that wants to see palestinians killed just like the jews were almost wiped out in the holocaust (pity hitler didnt finish em off god bless his soul), so..are you a war monger? coz u got no argument to support "israels" actions and you know it. fucking gronk.

EVERYONE WATCH! http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=k-lsiqGHypI

Last edited:

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
l3b0r4mb0 said:
JaredR, what argument do you have? Your in support for the zionist state of Israel. YOU GOT NO FUCKING ARGUMENT. unless your a filthy war monger that wants to see palestinians killed just like the jews were almost wiped out in the holocaust (pity hitler didnt finish em off god bless his soul), so..are you a war monger? coz u got no argument to support "israels" actions and you know it. fucking gronk.
i agree with everything you say except the highlighted but srsly,
WTF. ARE YOU STUPID?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
You shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house, or if there's and IDF tank in front of you.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
JaredR said:

regardless of any of that, you purported to be educated but your views on Israel show that you're anything but. Suck a circumsized cock dickwag.

Elephants

Banned
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
regardless of any of that, you purported to be educated but your views on Israel show that you're anything but. Suck a circumsized cock dickwag.
I'm circumsized. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)