Israeli ex-army general: Prepare for war (1 Viewer)

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
knots&crosses said:
ummm...no?!? Turkey is far from powerful.
Um, yes, it effectively is.

America has fighter jets armed with nukes at military bases in Turkey, Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom. Turkey is next door to Iran. Turkey is a strong American ally. Do you see where this is going?

Aryanbeauty

HSC
This is such a sweet news. I wish Israel use nuke to attack Iran and kill as many sand niggers as possible in the process :D

Scissors

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
This is such a sweet news. I wish Israel use nuke to attack Iran and kill as many sand niggers as possible in the process :D
i wish you'd learn proper english.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Reading this thread has given me hope that there are at least some young people out there with rational thoughts.

You don't have to like Israel, it's people or politics to be opposed to any idea of a nuclear holocaust (not meant to be any reference to WWII) Nuclear weapons are not discriminatory.

The effects of a nuclear attack on Israel could extend far beyond the Mediterannean into Europe, not to mention the hundreds of thousands of Palestinians and Arab-Israelis who call the State of Israel home and the neighbouring Arab states. Are they infidels for even idling at the thought that perhaps being proud of their home, Israel, will allow them to move forward into the future with success, peace and well-being.

Iran funds Islamic terrorist organisations that are the greatest barrier to a peace that should be reached through international diplomacy. Terrorists are not seeking peace, they are seeking the complete destruction of the Jewish State.

zstar

HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:

Technically Jews are more of sandniggers than Persians who are true Aryan.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
JaredR said:
Iran funds Islamic terrorist organisations that are the greatest barrier to a peace that should be reached through international diplomacy.
Let's be fair Jared. Israelis are disobeying the gist of what the international diplomacy has tried to set into motion: They build settlements in the West Bank, and the government restricts the Gaza Strip to a hellhole, both of which are one half of the two state solution. Arabs might use violence to fight Israelis (who in turn use even more violence to fight back), but Israelis are the ones going against what everyone seems to be fighting for in the two state solution.

350125GO

U Mad Brah?
HSC
Lot of dumb asses in this thread. Truth is, Arabs have tried in the past to get rid of Israel and have failed miserably each time even when they have huge number advantages. What makes you think there would be any difference now. If and when Israel attacks an Iranian nuclear site nothing much will come of it except some Iranians and the rest of the middle east getting pissed off. Seriously who is prepared to attack Israel with the United States backing them up? And can you imagine if what the OP said actually happened. The Middle East would cease to exist, except for the oil fields.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)