Israel tells United States to mind its own beeswax (1 Viewer)

sstr

HSC
Does this forum have any policy for reporting trolls? Or are retarded posts like the one quoted above, which contribute nothing and aren't worth the little space they waste on BOS's servers, allowed without limitations?

BBJames

Banned
HSC
N/A
does this forum have any policy for reporting trolls? Or are retarded posts like the one quoted above, which contribute nothing and aren't worth the little space they waste on bos's servers, allowed without limitations?
Maybe

Sprangler

HSC
Does this forum have any policy for reporting trolls? Or are retarded posts like the one quoted above, which contribute nothing and aren't worth the little space they waste on BOS's servers, allowed without limitations?

Kwayera -

- BoS is not a democracy
- I routinely ban trolls. BBJ is indeed a troll (I assume that is who you are referring to) but has not trolled enough in this account to warrant a ban. I've said it before and I will say it again: bans apply to accounts, not the people behind them.
After you click this button:
on 200 or so of BBJ's posts, the mods might look at them and decide to ban him, but it's basically useless because it just goes in a multiple-account troll cycle.

Last edited:

BBJames

Banned
HSC
N/A
why would kway say something like that......tsk tsk.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Jeee is more of a troll than BBJ and she isn't banned :/

sstr, if you were truly pro-Israel, you wouldn't have revived this thread. Pro-Israel supporters are in the minority here and it'll just turn into a fruitless Israel sledging match in no time. Watch:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
First of all, none of the land was ever technically conquered from the Palestinians.
None of the particular land in question? or all the land occupied by Israel illegally? I think you'll find the commentary by the UN in regards to the 1967 war and just looking at the current occupied land that this point is quite untrue. Israel did conquer Palestinian land.

East Jerusalem and the West Bank were taken from Jordan, and the Gaza Strip from Egypt, during the Six Day War in 1967. These particular territories were recognised in United Nations Security Council resolution 242 as occupied territories, along with the Golan Heights (taken from Syria) and Sinai Peninsula (taken from Egypt). That same resolution called for a withdrawal from "territories occupied in the recent conflict", without specifying which territories (a deliberate omission which the Americans insisted upon) and introduced the "land for peace" formula as a basis for negotiations to resolve the final status of the territories.
It's not ambiguous at all. Do you see the "1948 partition plan" that I posted earlier? Anything that isn't white is "occupied territories" that is to say that in order to be in accordance with international law Israel must unoccupy those lands.

Nevertheless, international law can not serve as a roadmap for conflict resolution.
Pray tell what is the purpose of international law then you moron?

There are a range of complex issues to be dealt with which require the parties, and the American mediator, to display flexiblity and sensitivity to the religious, emotional and national ties of both peoples to the land.
America never has been nor will it be the mediator for the conflict. America is Israel's ally. It's job is to protect an arm Israel because if it didn't the world would enforce international law on Israel. Besides there is nothing further to discuss Israel is occupying land illegally, thus it must unoccupy those lands. The longer the US stalls for Israel and the more isolated the both of them are, the harsher it will end for Israelis.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
sstr is having a new anus ripped for him by sam, however there are two corrections I would like to make.

1. The image you posted is inaccurate. First of all, Palestine nor Israel never really 'existed' until the British Mandate or the UN partition plan (whichever one takes your fancy). Furthermore, it is misleading as highlighted green areas such as the Golan Heights and much of the West Bank were not occupied by any 'Palestinians.' Syria had the Golan Heights and Jordan had the West Bank + Jerusalem. What this image does is essentially put in place what the Palestinians want their state to be, so by that logic we could also make the final 4th part of the picture the first part for Israel, if you get me.

America never has been nor will it be the mediator for the conflict. America is Israel's ally. It's job is to protect an arm Israel because if it didn't the world would enforce international law on Israel. Besides there is nothing further to discuss Israel is occupying land illegally, thus it must unoccupy those lands. The longer the US stalls for Israel and the more isolated the both of them are, the harsher it will end for Israelis.
That's highly romantic. America or not, the U.N is a powerless organisation and it's "international law" has no power over Israel. Israel, Saudi Arabia and Jordan are the only 'Western' powers in the Middle East and of them, Israel is the only truly reliable ally of the countries which the U.N would need to aid in 'prosecuting' Israel. The Western world needs Israel as an 'outpost,' so to speak.

Last edited:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
I fucking hate Israel!

:mad1: :burn: :jedi: :mad: :pain: :evilfire: :vcross: :mad: :chainsaw:

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Jeee is more of a troll than BBJ and she isn't banned :/
What now? I'm considered a troll because of my stance against Israel?
Well, if that's the case, one man's troll is another man's freedom fighter.

Smile_Time351

HSC
You're a moron, but to the topic at hand: America's response to this should be quite simple - halt all military and economic aid to Israel (significant amounts) and watch them backpedal.

Israel has no bargaining chips.
This may be the most ridiculous thing I have EVER heard! Given that Israel has repeatedly kicked the absolute SHIT out of every nation that has ever taken it on since its creation in '48. Despite superior numbers, sneaky tactics, dirty fighting AND pressure from the west, I think they'll be just fine without this aid.

Sure, I'm a member of the NFOAIG, but when it comes to you clowns, i'm waving the Star of David all the, way. You want a Zionist, I'll give you a fucking Zionist.

It's pretty simple. I've NEVER seen an Israeli burning a US flag or saying how much they hate the west. Sure, they may not have had a right to be there in the first place, but the Arabs fought... and lost. Again. And Again. And Again.

Right, any more stupid questions?

sstr

HSC
Almost /thread
This map is ridiculous. "Stage 1" is a blatant misrepresentation - it compares privately owned Jewish land on the one hand (in white) to privately owned Palestinian land and state owned land of the Mandate (in green). Then, at "Stage 2" it decides to abandone the idea of private land ownership entirely and labels all of the land allocated to the State of Israel "Jewish land." But this is clearly absurd, as the partition plan dealt with the issue of political sovereignty, not with private land ownership, which was theoretically to be unaffected (were it not for the 1948 Arab-Israeli War). The same is true of "Stage 3" - only that this stage is even more bizarre, since it fails to even correctly reflect political sovereignty. In the period it describes (1949-1967) there was no Palestinian political sovereignty over any land in Israel/Palestine whatsoever, and the label "Palestinian land" is therefore incorrect. "Stage 4" is based upon the agreement reached between Israel and the Palestinians in the Oslo Accords, and labels Area A and Area B lands as "Palestinian land" while calling the rest of Israel/Palestine "Jewish land", although much of it is not Jewish in any meaningful demographic sense.

In short this map is a load of rubbish.

Almost /thread.

None of the particular land in question? or all the land occupied by Israel illegally? I think you'll find the commentary by the UN in regards to the 1967 war and just looking at the current occupied land that this point is quite untrue. Israel did conquer Palestinian land.
I think you'll find you haven't presented a single piece of evidence that would support that - and the reason is that there is none. In the 1967 war Israel conquered territory from the Jordanians, the Egyptians and the Syrians. Jordan and Egypt had previously conquered this land in the 1948 Arab-Israeli war.

It's not ambiguous at all. Do you see the "1948 partition plan" that I posted earlier? Anything that isn't white is "occupied territories" that is to say that in order to be in accordance with international law Israel must unoccupy those lands.
Yet another demonstration of your complete lack of knowledge. The occupied territories under international law do not refer to those conquered by Israel since the partition plan. They refer to Gaza (conquered from Egypt in 1967) and the West Bank (conquered from Jordan in 1967). The relevant map is the "1949-1967" map in "Stage 3" of your bogus piece of propaganda posted above.

Pray tell what is the purpose of international law then you moron?
I'm sure there are plenty of books written on the subject. But my largely uninformed opinion is that its purpose is to regulate the interactions of states with other states. But this is beyond the point.

I say that international law cannot serve as a guide to conflict resolution in this case because it is too inflexible. There are realities on the ground which can't reasonably be changed in the way you would demand. We cannot approach the issue with a strict predetermined outcome in mind already, or we will never resolve the conflict.

America is the mediator and is regarded as such by both parties, because only it has the necessary influence over Israel and the region in general to make an agreement work.

And there is plenty to discuss.

sstr is having a new anus ripped for him by sam
Not really. From what I've seen of sam so far - between the ad hominem attacks and complete lack of factual accuracy - I'm not impressed.

Garygaz

HSC
Don't worry guys, the Jews were promised Israel way before the holocaust by an old work of fiction, AKA the bible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)