Israel Palestine conflict (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stressedadfff

HSC
Christian countries would bomb military and political targets. They wouldn't deliberately fire rockets indiscriminately into civilian areas.
rather than spending hours on a high school website take some time to educate yourself child. who are the main victims of Israel? children
- How do you expect a group of people to be so calm when they're constantly targeted?
--> burma- genocide of Rohingya muslims
--> Yugoslavia conflict--> mainly targeting Bosnian muslims in the genocide
--> checyn conflict--> killed thousands of muslims
--> china- Uyghur MUSLIMs
--> india- muslims getting killed for eating beef, not condemned by the corrupt leader- also the guy that later allowed the commencing of a religious holiday wherein millions of Indians got covid (what a fucking joke of a country getting killed for carrying beef)

countless others aswell (e.g. the French being afraid of a peice of cloth) - yet you don't see them victimising themselves like the fucking yts who spread so much hate against islam to validate their lies

Last edited:

stressedadfff

HSC
SylviaB, how on earth do you think people are going to consider your arguments, when they're riddled with Islamophobia?

It's sure a pity that a secular conversation can't remain secular, or free of xenophobia.
he definitely got bullied by a bunch of lebos in high school and decided to perpetuate his hate on a religion that they most likely don't follow. only logical reason a 30+ yo could b here

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
99% of gaza is muslim. Hamas is an islamic organisation, its right there in their name. Stop using the christian minority
What's your point?? I'm the one using a Christian minority? I'm literally proving to you that Palestinian are respectful, unlike YOU who just justified the murder of innocent people.

Anti-semtism is rampant in palestine too, both in hamas (which literally supports genocide of jews), the president of the palestinian authority (who literally supports the holocaust) and amongst palestinians and muslims generally.
The thing is Jews are not the ones experiencing a genocide right now, it's Palestinians.

Yet again, you keep making claims and claims and justify the murder of innocent Palestinians. Good job.

You play the victim card too much.

stressedadfff

HSC
99% of gaza is muslim. Hamas is an islamic organisation, its right there in their name. Stop using the christian minority

Anti-semtism is rampant in palestine too, both in hamas (which literally supports genocide of jews), the president of the palestinian authority (who literally supports the holocaust) and amongst palestinians and muslims generally.
im so sick of this antisemitism being thrown around, if you expect people not to be antisemitic why are you so islamaphobic, with the actions of Israel and your bigotry I don't think anythings wrong with me hating jewish people for the action of their country and PEOPLE (according to your argument).

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
SylviaB, how on earth do you think people are going to consider your arguments, when they're riddled with Islamophobia?

It's sure a pity that a secular conversation can't remain secular, or free of xenophobia.
He's finding a way to justify it, as if everything that's happening needs justification.

We've said it countless times, the struggle happening right now, has nothing to do with religion.

stressedadfff

HSC
He's finding a way to justify it, as if everything that's happening needs justification.

We've said it countless times, the struggle happening right now, has nothing to do with religion.
even if it does... are they not people tf

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
rather than spending hours on a high school website take some time to educate yourself child. who are the main victims of Israel? children
- How do you expect a group of people to be so calm when they're constantly targeted?
--> burma- genocide of Rohingya muslims
--> Yugoslavia conflict--> mainly targeting Bosnian muslims in the genocide
--> checyn conflict--> killed thousands of muslims
--> china- Uyghur MUSLIMs
--> india- muslims getting killed for eating beef, not condemned by the corrupt leader- also the guy that later allowed the commencing of a religious holiday wherein millions of Indians got covid (what a fucking joke of a country getting killed for carrying beef)

countless others aswell (e.g. the French being afraid of a peice of cloth) - yet you don't see them victimising themselves like the fucking yts who spread so much hate against islam to validate their lies
Factss!!

And tbh SylviaB you keep throwing around arguments to do with religion on a website for children in HIGHSCHOOL- how knowledgeable do you think they're going to be? How do you think it makes them feel when there's an 'adult' on a school site, throwing around claims and Islamophobic comments?

Why don't you make an attempt and go visit a mosque, or open up the Quran? Key word, I said Quran, not wiki.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
The fact that he's generalising them, then saying it's okay for everyone to die, says a lot about you @SylviaB - When the IDF destroyed Churches in Palestine, do you know who helped them? Muslim Palestinians. When the Mosques were destroyed in Palestine, do you know who helped them? Christian Palestinians. As a matter of fact, do you even know what a Palestinian Priest said, "if they destroy your mosques, you can come to pray at our Churches". So no, the fact that you're justifying a whole ethnic cleansing, then going on to blame it on religions and further justify it is ridiculous.
Allow me to build on queenb_3's point that normal Muslims (or what I like to call real Muslims) respect other religions by giving an example from my own country, something I have personally witnessed and experienced throughout the years.

Do you know that in Syria, in addition to offering locations for prayer/worship to those that have been affected by the war (mosques to Christians and churches to Muslims - back and forth), religious events/periods (e.g. Christmas, Eid) of one religion are actually celebrated by people of both religions? Take Christmas for example, Christians and Muslims in Syria have an equal chance of having a Christmas tree at their home. Also, during Ramadan and Eid, Muslims and Christians share meals/feasts to celebrate this important period of time together.

If anything, this proves that most Muslims (the exception being the case I highlighted earlier) are good people who respect other religions and are able to coexist with people of different religions. The same goes for Christians.

As a Christian, I am extremely proud of the fact that sectarianism has no place in our country and how our way of life truly reflects our identity. 😄

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
Allow me to build on queenb_3's point that normal Muslims (or what I like to call real Muslims) respect other religions by giving an example from my own country, something I have personally witnessed and experienced throughout the years.

Do you know that in Syria, in addition to offering locations for prayer/worship to those that have been affected by the war (mosques to Christians and churches to Muslims - back and forth), religious events/periods (e.g. Christmas, Eid) of one religion are actually celebrated by people of both religions? Take Christmas for example, Christians and Muslims in Syria have an equal chance of having a Christmas tree at their home. Also, during Ramadan and Eid, Muslims and Christians share meals/feasts to celebrate this important period of time together.

If anything, this proves that most Muslims (the exception being the case I highlighted earlier) are good people who respect other religions and are able to coexist with people of different religions. The same goes for Christians.

As a Christian, I am extremely proud of the fact that sectarianism has no place in our country and how our way of life truly reflects our identity. 😄
Exactly, and it's not only that - it's literally present everywhere especially in Middle Eastern countries where regardless of faith, Muslims and Christians are seen as brothers and sisters- we've been co-existing harmoniously for SO LONG- history proves this, our experiences prove this - we don't need @SylviaB to come tell us otherwise honestly

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
The thing is Jews are not the ones experiencing a genocide right now, it's Palestinians.
They're not experiencing genocide. And the ONLY reason hamas haven't commit genocide yet is because Israel have stopped them. If Israel weren't strong enough to defend itself, hamas would have killed every jew they could get their hands on.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
"Islamophobia" is a propaganda term. No other religion is anywhere near as bad as Islam, which is why I do not treat any other religion like Islam.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
im so sick of this antisemitism being thrown around, if you expect people not to be antisemitic

why are you so islamaphobic, with the actions of Israel and your bigotry I don't think anythings wrong with me hating jewish people for the action of their country and PEOPLE (according to your argument).
AHA! You admit you hate people for their race!

The prosecution rests its case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)