Israel and Palestine (1 Viewer)

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Re: Israel & Palestine

MaNiElla said:
i posted over 7 sources on israel's use of bioloical and chemical weapons in the 1948 arab-israeli war in this thread. You just proved that your a really clumsy guy, since you've been posting in this thread for ages, and im pretty sure that you fag, came across them. So dont deny it, k?

and lol, stop giving jewishvirtuallibrary.org as a source, you were the one asking everyone to post unbiased sources. Next time make sure that you dont demand or talk about stuff, that you miserably fail to do.
You have no credible source whatsoever. The only biological weapons that kills arabs are their own filth. They shit on the river, they shit on their wells and that spread disease such as typhoid and kill them. Clean up your nasty act and you will be healthy. Instead of accusing Israel of what it did not do, why dont you arabs adopt some proper basic hygiene habit and stop shitting on Jordan river and drink the same river at the same time.

Atilla89

HSC

MaNiElla said:
i posted over 7 sources on israel's use of bioloical and chemical weapons in the 1948 arab-israeli war in this thread. You just proved that your a really clumsy guy, since you've been posting in this thread for ages, and im pretty sure that you fag, came across them. So dont deny it, k?

and lol, stop giving jewishvirtuallibrary.org as a source, you were the one asking everyone to post unbiased sources. Next time make sure that you dont demand or talk about stuff, that you miserably fail to do.
That is because Jewish Virtual Library is probably the best source on the subject. You can even check its damn sources (that they use). Why don't you, its only because I doubt you even check my sources. Until you do so stop complaining and admit defeat.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Atilla89 said:
That is because Jewish Virtual Library is probably the best source on the subject. You can even check its damn sources (that they use). Why don't you, its only because I doubt you even check my sources. Until you do so stop complaining and admit defeat.
hahaha, its not the best source on the subject, lol, but its the only source that you can come up with, that changes and twists information to suite their arguments.

nathan71088

HSC

MaNiElla said:
nope, you can reasearch more on the topic regarding the 1948 arab-israeli war, where israel used biological and chemical weapons against palestinian villagers who had absolutely no weapons. They also committed attrocious massacres at that time, and these massacres are noted by the whole world as one of the most brutal massacres in history.
Which world would this be? Maniella world...or maybe Klingon. Such massacres like that of the Holocaust or Rwanda or Darfur or the Spanish Inquisition. Such a MASSACRE...Similar to various terrorist attacks...SUCH A MASSACRE....

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

nathan71088 said:
Which world would this be? Maniella world...or maybe Klingon. Such massacres like that of the Holocaust or Rwanda or Darfur or the Spanish Inquisition. Such a MASSACRE...Similar to various terrorist attacks...SUCH A MASSACRE....
lol :rofl: :rofl: if your trying to be sarcastic, im sorry to tell you that you are really really so LAME mate!! :santa:

Atilla89

HSC

MaNiElla said:
hahaha, its not the best source on the subject, lol, but its the only source that you can come up with, that changes and twists information to suite their arguments.
I have posted a variety of sources, however the myths that you come up with are all dealt with that one website, its very usefull in exposing frauds like yourself ;)

As for your allegation of twisitng information...rofl!

nathan71088

HSC

MaNiElla said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan71088

lol :rofl: :rofl: if your trying to be sarcastic, im sorry to tell you that you are really really so LAME mate!! :santa:
lol :rofl::rofl:

So lame that you couldn't respond? Well...

HotShot

-_-
HSC

Atilla89 said:
I have posted a variety of sources, however the myths that you come up with are all dealt with that one website, its very usefull in exposing frauds like yourself ;)

As for your allegation of twisitng information...rofl!
Variety of sources? All from jewishvirtuallibrary... yeah mate..very credible source indeed..:wave:

HSC

nathan71088 said:
lol :rofl::rofl:

So lame that you couldn't respond? Well...

And you replied back to her, and i quoted you omg !!!!!! :uhoh:

Atilla nobody will take your 'evidence/proof' seriously when you keep getting them from a Jew site. If they are true, then you will find them on other sites, so either get more than one, or dont post it at all.

ISRAELI forces killed at least 10 Palestinians, most of them gunmen, today in their biggest raid in the Gaza Strip since Hamas Islamists took over the territory two weeks ago, medical workers and residents said....
Israeli forces killed three gunmen near Khan Younis and four militants and three civilians, including a 12-year-old boy, in Gaza City, medical workers and residents said, putting the number of wounded at more than 45.

http://www.news.com.au/sundaytelegraph/story/0,22049,21978540-5012771,00.html

HAMAS militants posted an audio tape of a captive Israeli soldier on the internet just hours before their rival Palestinian party Fatah were to hold a summit with Israel.
http://www.news.com.au/sundaytelegraph/story/0,22049,21968730-5012771,00.html

http://www.news.com.au/sundaytelegraph/story/0,22049,21975880-5012771,00.html
http://www.news.com.au/sundaytelegraph/story/0,22049,21981644-5012771,00.html

etc etc

So much stuff in the news, and all you people do is repeat what you said like 10 pages ago pfftt

Atilla89

HSC

HotShot said:
Variety of sources? All from jewishvirtuallibrary... yeah mate..very credible source indeed..:wave:
And it lists its own sources which you can check, they are also on a variety of website - they all say the same thing. So instead of posting 10 different websites that say the same thing, I posted 1 that lists these sources (some are books, some are websites), which are free check. Honestly I don't know what your problem is, its all just a click away.

Now that we've sorted that out, is anyone going to even bother argueing with my response?

HSC

Atilla89 said:
And it lists its own sources which you can check, they are also on a variety of website - they all say the same thing. So instead of posting 10 different websites that say the same thing, I posted 1 that lists these sources (some are books, some are websites), which are free check. Honestly I don't know what your problem is, its all just a click away.

Now that we've sorted that out, is anyone going to even bother argueing with my response?
No becos u r dumb lol!

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

What difference does it make which countries gave them the weapons at one point in time? They used them to attack their neighbours, displace the natives of the country they occupy, occupy and annex a part of the majority of its neighbours. Terrorise and displace the people of the country in order to occupy their land with terrorist organisations such as Irgun and the other terrorist organisations which Heba has mentioned many times.

What a trivial think to debate over. Secondly, whether they used Biological, Nuclear or any other weapon. (I'm not making accusations of any sort here.) They used it to steal another peoples country. It's complete bullshit.

I know for a fact though, that Israelis believe that they have the right to kill every Palestinian person which they have displaced in order to continue to occupy the country. Worse of all they have the means to do this. If anybody disputes this they need look no further than the comments of head rabbi Mordechai Eluyuha. Who stated that it was "fair game" to kill every Palestinian in order to stop any attack on the Israelis. (Because they all hold responsibility) Hyprocrites if you consider that the same zealots in the Irgun terror gangs drove out the Palestinians using terrorism.

Israel is a terrorist state, it has used chemical and biological weapons including in the Lebanese war and many other wars which it has instigated and propogated.

(Taking this topic back to the roots.)

Atilla89

HSC

ogmzergrush said:
No becos u r dumb lol!
I think you just unwittingly revealed your IQ there…

sam04u said:
What difference does it make which countries gave them the weapons at one point in time? They used them to attack their neighbours, displace the natives of the country they occupy, occupy and annex a part of the majority of its neighbours.
Only have their neighbors had declared war on them…

sam04u said:
Terrorise and displace the people of the country in order to occupy their land with terrorist organisations such as Irgun and the other terrorist organisations which Heba has mentioned many times.
You must be talking about the UN partition plan which the Arabs rejected by declaring war on Israel…

sam04u said:
What a trivial think to debate over. Secondly, whether they used Biological, Nuclear or any other weapon. (I'm not making accusations of any sort here.) They used it to steal another peoples country. It's complete bullshit.
I know you love to distort history Sam, however there is documented proof that the Jews bought that land from the Arabs, with the rest given to them by the UN partition plan.

It was only when the Arabs invaded, that they got the rest of it. So if you want to blame the Palestinians plight on someone, I would start with the Arabs because of them trying to destroy Israel.

sam04u said:
I know for a fact though, that Israelis believe that they have the right to kill every Palestinian person which they have displaced in order to continue to occupy the country. Worse of all they have the means to do this. If anybody disputes this they need look no further than the comments of head rabbi Mordechai Eluyuha. Who stated that it was "fair game" to kill every Palestinian in order to stop any attack on the Israelis. (Because they all hold responsibility)
Thank god that this guy has no political standing whatsoever and that the people in charge of Israel are actively working towards peace with Abbas. Would you like me to judge countries like Lebanon or Syria based on the terrorist organisation that they fund? For example Hezbollah? Or are you going to criticise the releasing of 250 Palestinians to Abbas as a good will present?

sam04u said:
Israel is a terrorist state, it has used chemical and biological weapons including in the Lebanese war and many other wars which it has instigated and propogated.
Sorry mate, but repeating something over and over again will not make it right…

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC

I can't reply to this topic right now because my computer isn't working too well. But I want to quickly say that Atilla is a liar.

1. Israel first attacked its neigbours in 1967
2. Israel occupies Palestinian land (even further than what was stolen in the partition plan. Through the use of terrorism.)
3. Israel has stolen the Palestinians human rights (Right to life and liberty, self determination, movement etc etc.)
4. The Palestinians never sold their land.
5. Why aren't they working with the people they funded to destabilise Fatah? Do they keep switching sides to divide the country eh? (Scoundrels.)

- I'll be back on later to humiliate you, you liar.

Atilla89

HSC

sam04u said:
I can't reply to this topic right now because my computer isn't working too well. But I want to quickly say that Atilla is a liar.

1. Israel first attacked its neigbours in 1967
2. Israel occupies Palestinian land (even further than what was stolen in the partition plan. Through the use of terrorism.)
3. Israel has stolen the Palestinians human rights (Right to life and liberty, self determination, movement etc etc.)
4. The Palestinians never sold their land.
5. Why aren't they working with the people they funded to destabilise Fatah? Do they keep switching sides to divide the country eh? (Scoundrels.)

- I'll be back on later to humiliate you, you liar.
Firstly Egypt launched raids into Israel to deliberatley target the IDF (an act of war). Secondly Egypt blocked the straights of Tiran stopping oil from coming into Israel another act of war.

The second one I have adressed numerous times.

Thirdly, wtf? The only thing that Israel limits is movement and that is because so many Palestinians can't help blowing themselves up among civilians.

Fourthly, of course they did, what did you think Baron Rothschild bought?

And lastly, I also disagree with Israel helping Fatah (since when has Israel supported Hamas which is what you imply with switching sides?) both organisations, Hamas and Fatah should be disbanded.

Gee, doesn't this make you look like a fool Sam?:santa:

Aryanbeauty

HSC

Well said, he just cannot accept those humiliating defeat suffered by three arabs countries notably Syria, Egypt and Jordan in the six days wars which the arabs started. The war in which the Holy City of Jerusalem was liberated from centuries of Islamic opression.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)