Israel and Palestine (1 Viewer)

nathan71088

HSC
Re: Israel & Palestine

S1M0 said:
"The Murderous state of Israel", ay? If you believe that to be my opinion of Israel, then you're wrong in that regard.

My opinon in this discussion is neutral. That is, i maintain a belief that the extremists of both parties relating to the conflict are to blame.
Please don't mistake my comment as direct to you. The idea is those that are moderate will let it pass over their head...to those that actually believe it...well good to see free thought and democracy are the norm in todays society, let's hope it doesn't change.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC

nathan71088 said:
Please don't mistake my comment as direct to you. The idea is those that are moderate will let it pass over their head...to those that actually believe it...well good to see free thought and democracy are the norm in todays society, let's hope it doesn't change.
Alright then, glad thats cleared up. :)

Atilla89

HSC

Interesting fact about Resolution 194, the Arab countries themselves have never implemented it.

But that hardly makes Israel in the right, however after the 1967 war Israel offered to give back all the terrirtories for peace (and I assume the Palestinians would be able to move back), but guess what they answered with? The Three No's.

Atilla89

HSC

davidw89 said:
Well i found a worthy source of mention. This is a prominent journalist who knows what his talking about (unlike Atila), who actually knows what is going on.
http://www.zmag.org/sustainers/content/2007-05/23pilger.cfm
The title pretty much describes the atrocious situation "Imprisoning a whole Nation".
That had to be one of the most useless articles I have ever read. I will pick out a few parts of it that were just ridiculous.

"Israel is destroying any notion of a state of Palestine and is being allowed to imprison an entire nation."

So it's Israel's fault that Hamas wants to destroy Israel? Lol. As for the second part, Olmert just released some 300 Palestinians from prison in return for nothing!

". . . They only know the [Israeli army] will return and they know what this will mean for them: more imprisonment in their homes for weeks, more death and destruction in monstrous proportions"."

Many actually welcome the return of the IDF because that would stop the death and destruction that has occured these last few weeks.

"They dreamt about becoming doctors and nurses, then this was overtaken by an apocalyptic vision of themselves as the next generation of suicide bombers. They experienced this invariably after an attack by the Israelis."

More like the continuous preaching done by Imams telling them to kills Jews... Its in one of of my sigs concerning Hamas, check it if you don't believe me.

"A censorship by omission runs deep in western journalism on Israel, especially in the US. Hamas is dismissed as a "terrorist group sworn to Israel's destruction" and one that "refuses to recognise Israel and wants to fight not talk". This theme suppresses the truth: that Israel is bent on Palestine's destruction."

Love that whitewash. We have a clear situation in which Hamas pledges destruction of Israel, but this bumbling fool manages to twist saying that it Israel who is trying to destroy Palestine.

Is it just me or was it the Palestinian people who rejected a state in 1948, who refused 96% of the West Bank, who launched wars that were aimed at wiping out Israel. WTF is wrong with this guy?

"Historically, we believe all Palestine belongs to Palestinians, but we're talking now about reality, about political solutions . . . If Israel reached a stage where it was able to talk to Hamas, I don't think there would be a problem of negotiating with the Israelis [for a solution]."

Ok, whats up with the first sentence? Israel has always had a Jewish presence, it is the historical and religous homeland of the Jews. When has it ever been Palestinian or run by a Palestinian? As for the second part, if Hamas ever renounced violence and recognised Israel, then Israel would be able to start negotiations with Hamas - but that will never happen as Hamas is commited to Israel's destruction.

There you are, I have just proved that this guy knows nothing about the Arab-Israeli conflict.

Aryanbeauty

HSC

davidw89 said:
Well i found a worthy source of mention. This is a prominent journalist who knows what his talking about (unlike Atila), who actually knows what is going on.
http://www.zmag.org/sustainers/content/2007-05/23pilger.cfm
The title pretty much describes the atrocious situation "Imprisoning a whole Nation".
Pilger is a supporter[4] of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez. He has recently signed a letter supporting the refusal of the Chavez government to renew the broadcasting licence of Venezuela's largest television network Radio Caracas Televisión (RCTV). The letter claims that the station openly supported and allegedly colluded in a 2002 coup attempt against Chavez's democratically elected government. Pilger and other signatories suggest that if the BBC or ITV used their news broadcasts to publicly support a coup against the British government, they would suffer consequences. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Pilger#Support_of_Hugo_Chavez

LOL a journalist who support a dictator and supression of freedom of speech Bwa ha ha. :D

HSC

LOL A patehtic tREeAD FOLL OF DUMB CRECTNUNTINS artguign About SHIt that's fucking funy 1 !

serislay tho just let'em go, with nay luck theyll allose an we can restleel jewland and palaastie wh less aminalz.

L!Ol

terriphyd

HSC

Israel and Palestine? It makes you wonder! There are 6B people on earth worried about 6M killing each other in a 2X4 plot of desert land.

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A

It was a serious mistake that the whole middle east area was granted independence. Britain should have continued occupying the area and rule with an iron fist and at the same time control all the oil wealth. It was a big mistake.

Atilla89

HSC

PrinceHarry said:
It was a serious mistake that the whole middle east area was granted independence. Britain should have continued occupying the area and rule with an iron fist and at the same time control all the oil wealth. It was a big mistake.
I think different, if Britain had done that there would be all out war in every country that Britain controlled. Like the situation during the 30's and late 40's in Palestine. Eventually the British government would elect a leader who would allow independance. It was going to happen anyway.

Aryanbeauty

HSC

:rofl: Yes I watched the documentary on SBS last night it was quite entertaining.

The Funny thing was how Egyptian people celebrated and danced in the street of Cairo with a false information from their leaders that they were winning the war and they already reached Israeli border while their airforce was completely destroyed by Israel in just one hour and their soldiers were completely routed in Sinai.

It was also funny how Syrian President told his people they defeated Zionist jews and they will have lunch at Tel aviv the next day while Israeli troops actually were inside Syria just 70 km from Damascus.

The funniest moment was when Egypt president have to concede defeat and accept ceasefire! Isnt it amazing how Egypt, Syria and Jordan were completely defeated in just 6 days! If USSR Commies had not come to their rescue we'll probably see long lasting peace in the mid east today.

While on my trip across africa I travelled from Nairobi to Cairo in Egypt Air and they still showed those 1967 and 1973 wars telling passengers how brillian victories they were for arabs and how they defeated zionist LOL:rofl: We were like who the fuck is believing these shit lol. Arabs probably believe that, and I am more convinced how history and informations are twisted to these poor and disinformed arabs by their leaders. I feel sorry for them. :mad1:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

AryanBeauty said:
If USSR Commies had not come to their rescue we'll probably see long lasting peace in the mid east today.
If the US and co had not backed up the Jews, then we'd probably have peace in the mid east today.

banco55

HSC

Nebuchanezzar said:
If the US and co had not backed up the Jews, then we'd probably have peace in the mid east today.
They don't need to be backed up. They won the 1948 war with their own resources.

HotShot

-_-
HSC

banco55 said:
They don't need to be backed up. They won the 1948 war with their own resources.

Israel used american money to buy resources from their soviet friends...(Czech)

banco55

HSC

HotShot said:
Israel used american money to buy resources from their soviet friends...(Czech)
Not government money. Beside the arab were better armed anyway. The main reason Israel won was because the Arabs are hopeless at anything involving modern technology (ie conventional warfare).

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

banco55 said:
Not government money. Beside the arab were better armed anyway. The main reason Israel won was because the Arabs are hopeless at anything involving modern technology (ie conventional warfare).
nope, you can reasearch more on the topic regarding the 1948 arab-israeli war, where israel used biological and chemical weapons against palestinian villagers who had absolutely no weapons. They also committed attrocious massacres at that time, and these massacres are noted by the whole world as one of the most brutal massacres in history.

Atilla89

HSC

MaNiElla said:
nope, you can reasearch more on the topic regarding the 1948 arab-israeli war, where israel used biological and chemical weapons against palestinian villagers who had absolutely no weapons. They also committed attrocious massacres at that time, and these massacres are noted by the whole world as one of the most brutal massacres in history.
You talk and talk but you never source...BTW, the U.S. actually never gave weapons to Israel until 1965 (the only started to give Israel modern weapons like the Phantom after the 6 day war, before that it was France.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/myths/mf21.html#f

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

Atilla89 said:
You talk and talk but you never source...BTW, the U.S. actually never gave weapons to Israel until 1965 (the only started to give Israel modern weapons like the Phantom after the 6 day war, before that it was France.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/myths/mf21.html#f
i posted over 7 sources on israel's use of bioloical and chemical weapons in the 1948 arab-israeli war in this thread. You just proved that your a really clumsy guy, since you've been posting in this thread for ages, and im pretty sure that you fag, came across them. So dont deny it, k?

and lol, stop giving jewishvirtuallibrary.org as a source, you were the one asking everyone to post unbiased sources. Next time make sure that you dont demand or talk about stuff, that you miserably fail to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)