Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
if you remove yourself from BoS, Jared, then the cycle will stop and we'll be left only with intelligent debate over the whole Israel issue.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
Yes and when certain members call for the killing of all Arabs, pro-Arab posters call for the killing of all Jews instead. What a great cycle that is.
i never specifically called for the killing of Jews. i more so called for the killing of Israelis. 80% of Israelis just happened to be Jews. the other 20% can die aswell. jew or muslim or whatever.

HSC
i never specifically called for the killing of Jews. i more so called for the killing of Israelis. 80% of Israelis just happened to be Jews. the other 20% can die aswell. jew or muslim or whatever.
because killing more people is the solution?:bomb:

ademayd

HSC
lol ok how about we settle at the killing of the current israel government?
everyone happy with that? internet debates are so useless

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
if you remove yourself from BoS, Jared, then the cycle will stop and we'll be left only with intelligent debate over the whole Israel issue.
Intelligent as in one-sided? I'm sorry if most of the world thought like you there would be no Israel. Baruch Hashem there is some sensible men and women out there who realise the importance of Israel.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Intelligent as in one-sided? I'm sorry if most of the world thought like you there would be no Israel. Baruch Hashem there is some sensible men and women out there who realise the importance of Israel.
And little bitches like you who dodge the draft.

Stop posting until you do your service.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
wait a sec, israel only exists because the british needed an ally in the mid east.
now its USA.
no1 cares for the Jews. everyone just has their interests to protect. you might be able to pander the evangelical vote but sooner or later as American power diminishes so does israel's.

the holy land has been going back and forurth over thousands of years. its only a matter of time before it comes back into arab hands

HSC
I demand moderator action on the previous two posts.
report the posts and quit bitching k.

anywho, Neb you said before that it's israels fault when a Palestinian human shield dies, because they knowingly kill them, do you blame Hamas for using them at all? Or is it completely Israels fault?

Boxes

Banned
HSC

anywho, Neb you said before that it's israels fault when a Palestinian human shield dies, because they knowingly kill them, do you blame Hamas for using them at all? Or is it completely Israels fault?
Everything bad in this world is Israel's fault. Everything.

КГБ

Banned
HSC

desperate times call for desperate meassures.

the Palestinians HAVE NOTHING

0 tanks

0 choppers

0 planes

a few AK 47 and some rockets.

i support their cause unanimously under and pretense.

HSC
Everything bad in this world is Israel's fault. Everything.
How so?

desperate times call for desperate meassures.

the Palestinians HAVE NOTHING

0 tanks

0 choppers

0 planes

a few AK 47 and some rockets.

i support their cause unanimously under and pretense.
They have nothing so they use their own people as human shields? Would you let your mother die so you can live another day and kill an Israelis sheep? It's not right to let others die on behalf of you. There are CHILDREN dying because of this, people who have NOTHING to do with the war are dying. Is that fair?

We know Israel is fucked, and they don't give a shit about the Palestinians, so why risk a childs life?

КГБ

Banned
HSC
How so?

They have nothing so they use their own people as human shields? Would you let your mother die so you can live another day and kill an Israelis sheep? It's not right to let others die on behalf of you. There are CHILDREN dying because of this, people who have NOTHING to do with the war are dying. Is that fair?

We know Israel is fucked, and they don't give a shit about the Palestinians, so why risk a childs life?
human life has only been given value for what ? a few hundred years after the renaissance and age of enlightenment ?

those children have been brought up into a situation that neither your or i can fathom. human shields are wrong, but where do we draw the line for "wrong" when your fighting for freedom. freedom isnt cheap. its bloody dirty, gruesome, and ugly. but in the long run it always pays off. history has proven so.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
[/b]fixed that up for you there Khuram.
haha.
you know im not in favor of that as well. however, just because we know that will be the probable outcome of a Palestinian victory, it will not stop me from supporting them till freedom is achieved.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)