Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
Why would I bother elaborating when her claims are stupid?
There was a picture of a white phosphorus bomb being used in the herald. lead is still poisonous. while cluster bombs may not have been used, i did see a picture some place of a bomb separating into separate pieces and whatever (so like, mebbe a cluster bomb in essence? iuno much about weapons). tanks against civilians is just stupid.

her claim was that the weapons useds against Gaza have been disproportionately devastating. something you've consistently denied.

boris said:
Because palestine isn't a country and shit
It more or less is, honestly. Everyone regards it as a separate entity having its own borders, government, trade blah blah blah. but meh

i say that Israel just gives some of the mainly arab land in the north to Lebanon, in exchange for less rockets shot at them. IF rockets are still fired then makes war again etc. And give some of that scummy Gaza to Egypt (if egypt want the shithole) in exchange for peace and shit and that way Israel no longer has some fucking retard minority with rockets living amoungst them, and the arabs get to live in proper arab countries with real governments and shit.
There's moar. What of the rest of the West Bank which Israel has just assumed control of, and the bits of Arab land around Jerusalem? They'll have to go back.

And placing the territories under Lebanese/Egyptian control is a pretty unacceptable solution, since the people that live there aren't Egyptian/Lebanese nor do they want to be.

boris

Banned
HSC
Ben Netanyahu said:
There was a picture of a white phosphorus bomb being used in the herald. lead is still poisonous. while cluster bombs may not have been used, i did see a picture some place of a bomb separating into separate pieces and whatever (so like, mebbe a cluster bomb in essence? iuno much about weapons). tanks against civilians is just stupid.

her claim was that the weapons useds against Gaza have been disproportionately devastating. something you've consistently denied.

It more or less is, honestly. Everyone regards it as a separate entity having its own borders, government, trade blah blah blah. but meh

There's moar. What of the rest of the West Bank which Israel has just assumed control of, and the bits of Arab land around Jerusalem? They'll have to go back.

And placing the territories under Lebanese/Egyptian control is a pretty unacceptable solution, since the people that live there aren't Egyptian/Lebanese nor do they want to be.
Israel can keep the west bank and jerusalem etc as i was basing this off geographical locations of the disputed (by no one except the arabs) land.

It more or less isn't. It isn't recognised by anyone important. Its 'government' is widely recognised as a terrorist organisation. It doesn't have trade cos Israel doesn't let it lol lol lol. It only has borders cos Israel decided they'd rather wall it in than deal with them lol.

Yeah they arent egyptian/lebanese but they are arab and muslim, so they'll have to fucking get over it or continue to be Israels bitch. Lern to assimilate you stupid palestinian fucks.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Ben Netanyahu said:

I saw those pictures, it was hard to tell if they were WP bombs or smokes screens.
Without seeing it I'm not sure, but a cluster bomb seperates into hundreds of smaller pieces and litters and area. It's quite different from a bomb fragmenting into maybe 5-10 pieces to hit a house.
They use tanks because they protect their soldiers, and they aren't fighting civilians.

Ambition

HSC
Whilst this is a forum dominated by Jews, I will make an attempt to balance out the stupidity with some intelligence. 1,200 civilians killed in the 2006 lebanon war and almost 1000 in Gaza. Now tell me something fellow human beings, where those children in the 3 UN Schools sheltering Hamas fighters, when the UN report concluded 99.9% that there were no fighters. What did Israel later say? "The shell accidentally hit into the compound" ALL 3 TIMES? So much for surgical strikes. This is a war of collective punishment. Israel is purposely killing the people for democratically voting Hamas. When Hamas was voted in, the EU which held the elections and most other American puppets isolated the people of Gaza, offering no aid, food, water, etc. The use of phosphprus bombs in a densely populated area on civilians goes against all international law and ones basic morality, yet Israel continues to draw up the excuse that is targeting Hamas fighters, whilst it is normal civilians whose flesh is burnt to the bone.

I am disappointed to see how many of yous glorify Israel's actions, whilst many children die and Norwegian doctors in Gaza cry out "Murder, Murder...".

You guys are pathetic and have no conviction in god, because if you did you will be scared when the day of judgment comes and god questions the actions of Israel today.

Now i understand why you don't want Iran to develop a nuclear weapon, you are scared of not being able to indiscriminately kill more civilians, as you attempt to grab more land.

"This is not war, this is Murder" - John Ging UN

Last edited:

Ambition

HSC
Children have been killed in strikes on their houses, while riding in cars with their parents, while playing in the streets, walking to a grocery and even at U.N. shelters.

Sayed, Mohammed and Raida Abu Aisheh — ages 12, 8 and 7 — were at home with their parents when they were all killed in an Israeli airstrike before dawn Monday. The family had remained in the ground floor apartment of their three-story building, while the rest of the extended clan sought refuge in the basement from heavy bombardment of nearby Hamas installations.

In the Zeitoun neighborhood of Gaza City, medics found four young children next to their dead mothers in a house, according to the Geneva-based International Committee of the Red Cross. "They were too weak to stand up on their own," the statement said.

The Red Cross did not say what happened to the children, but noted that the Israeli army refused rescuers permission to reach the neighborhood for four days. Israel said the delay was caused by fighting.
Medic Mohammed Azayzeh said he retrieved the bodies of a man and his two young sons from central Gaza on Wednesday. One of the boys, a 1-year-old, was cradled in his father's arms.

In the Jebaliya refugee camp, five sisters from the Balousha family, ages 4, 8, 11, 14 and 17, were buried together in white shrouds on Dec. 29. An Israeli airstrike on a mosque, presumably a Hamas target, had destroyed their adjacent house. Only their parents and a baby girl survived.

The world is not stupid, you cannot trick everyone into believing that Israel does not purposely attack civilians. Your ignorance must be greater than your ego if you believe the words of military generals, especially Israeli ones.

Ambition

HSC
It's amusing how anything hamas does is put out of proportion when they are protcting their country and the jews are using WP because they know that no one can charge them with anything since they are above the law. how come no one is talking about the fact that isreal violated the truce way before hamas threw the rockets by not reducing millitary blockage of Gaza and killing 6 civilians on Nov 4th 2008 among everything they do and hide

Ambition

HSC
The first casualty of war is the truth as shown in the heartless reactions of those who blame the victims in Gaza for this genocidal attack. Why is it that the first to condemn are those who know nothing apart from the lies they are fed? Instead of believing those preventing foreign journalists entering the prison created for Palestine, Americans and others should pay heed to the UN observers, Red Cross, doctors and others who have seen the horror at first hand. No more lies, and no more death.

Ambition

HSC
It's not hard to see that what's going on in Gaza is wrong. What's worse is that the United States won't act on it. You would think that since the Jewish were tortured by Hitler, put in rooms filled with gas, they wouldn't enact the same concept upon others. When they told them "never forget" it seems that they never have, Hitler taught them well! The isolation of this country and bombing it with chemicals is the same thing, but on a larger scale.

Hypocrits........why should we care about their suffering when they are just as bad and inflict it on others.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
boris said:
Israel can keep the west bank and jerusalem etc as i was basing this off geographical locations of the disputed (by no one except the arabs) land.
Yeah that'll never work.

boris said:
It more or less isn't. It isn't recognised by anyone important. Its 'government' is widely recognised as a terrorist organisation. It doesn't have trade cos Israel doesn't let it lol lol lol. It only has borders cos Israel decided they'd rather wall it in than deal with them lol.
Noone regards Fatah, the Palestinian Authority, as a terrorist organisation dude. Everyone engages the West Bank as a separate entity, like I said. Gaza isn't included because, unlike WB, Hamas is regarded as a terrorist organisation.

Please be informed next time we chat, comrade.

Riet said:
I saw those pictures, it was hard to tell if they were WP bombs or smokes screens.
Whatever, whatever, it'sm pretty well known they're using WP bombs on Gaza mang. It's like, mentioned everywhere. Israel is the only one who denies it, despite pictures and videos telling the opposite. I mean, the head of the Gazan Health Ministry says he's seen corpses and whatever. That man isn't Hamas, and he doesn't lie. Plus others.

Anyway point still being needless Israeli aggression.

They use tanks because they protect their soldiers, and they aren't fighting civilians.
It was a tank that fired at the UN school, was it not?

Ambition said:
Israel's collective punishment...
There are worse pictures out there.

xJaix

HSC
A clothing store site had been hacked - ~|[ .. Hacked bY Syrian - Gurl .. ]|~

I just wanted to look at something and all of that comes up. Geez, some people in this city are far too passionate, though probably couldn't do worse than hack that site. -_-'

Tistime345

HSC
fuk palestinians suck shit, there the worst race in the world and completely desrving of everything thats happening to them,

whatever the israelis will or have done, the palesti's would have done far worse had they had the chance, so fuk em, god bless Israel and in the end we'll all see who wins.

Go suc a dick hamas

EDIT - and there just takin there own punsihment for the lowliness of palestine, syria, egypt, jordan and most arab states for there combined invasions of Israel three times, I bet they never cried about the children they killed when they invaded Israel three times!, together, and still got beaten back. Israel is God's nation, and a bunch of dirty arabs is never going to be able to bring down God's people. So as the church's time comes to an end and Israel gets to finsih up its prophecies, this all has to happen

Last edited:

Tistime345

HSC
Oh and to the syrian girl who hacked that website, great success, hacking clothing sales websites is sure to be the final strike to Israel, the U.S and most of the Western World, good on ya you dopey bitch, maybe she should focus on something that will cause more of a dent in our economies,

Tistime345

HSC
Tistime345 said:
Oh and to the syrian girl who hacked that website, great success, hacking clothing sales websites is sure to be the final strike to Israel, the U.S and most of the Western World, good on ya you dopey bitch, maybe she should focus on something that will cause more of a dent in our economies,
'Syrian PPL Are With u GAZA'

thats why damasuc is propehcied to become a heap of ruins and teh cities of aleppo and hama to weap at its and their own fate, lol, syria should've switch sides but its too late, once a prophecies been put down theres no going back

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Ben Netanyahu said:
Have you read some of his other posts regarding the matter? Don't even bother. Iron/Schro etc actually know what they are talking about - but there are posters on both sides who just like to troll when they have nothing left to say.

eg:

sam04u said:
*facepalm*

The blockade was intensified due to Hamas' election. It had nothing to do with rocket fire. They use different excuses periodically to intensify the blockade. But it's been in place since the withdrawal in August 2005 before Hamas was even elected.
katie tully said:
Wah wah wah

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Ambition said:
Whilst this is a forum dominated by Jews, I will make an attempt to balance out the stupidity with some intelligence. 1,200 civilians killed in the 2006 lebanon war and almost 1000 in Gaza. Now tell me something fellow human beings, where those children in the 3 UN Schools sheltering Hamas fighters, when the UN report concluded 99.9% that there were no fighters. What did Israel later say? "The shell accidentally hit into the compound" ALL 3 TIMES? So much for surgical strikes. This is a war of collective punishment. Israel is purposely killing the people for democratically voting Hamas. When Hamas was voted in, the EU which held the elections and most other American puppets isolated the people of Gaza, offering no aid, food, water, etc. The use of phosphprus bombs in a densely populated area on civilians goes against all international law and ones basic morality, yet Israel continues to draw up the excuse that is targeting Hamas fighters, whilst it is normal civilians whose flesh is burnt to the bone.

I am disappointed to see how many of yous glorify Israel's actions, whilst many children die and Norwegian doctors in Gaza cry out "Murder, Murder...".

You guys are pathetic and have no conviction in god, because if you did you will be scared when the day of judgment comes and god questions the actions of Israel today.

Now i understand why you don't want Iran to develop a nuclear weapon, you are scared of not being able to indiscriminately kill more civilians, as you attempt to grab more land.

"This is not war, this is Murder" - John Ging UN
Lol.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Tistime345 said:
fuk palestinians suck shit, there the worst race in the world and completely desrving of everything thats happening to them,

whatever the israelis will or have done, the palesti's would have done far worse had they had the chance, so fuk em, god bless Israel and in the end we'll all see who wins.

Go suc a dick hamas

EDIT - and there just takin there own punsihment for the lowliness of palestine, syria, egypt, jordan and most arab states for there combined invasions of Israel three times, I bet they never cried about the children they killed when they invaded Israel three times!, together, and still got beaten back. Israel is God's nation, and a bunch of dirty arabs is never going to be able to bring down God's people. So as the church's time comes to an end and Israel gets to finsih up its prophecies, this all has to happen
But the Arabs are slowly bringing down Israel. Simple demographics states that by the mid-century Israel will be a majority Muslim and Arabic nation. Oops.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
This issue of israel-gazy conflict is being debated ad-infinitum.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
^This thread is moving on up. It'll soon be the most popular, non-stickied topic of all time. Strange because there isn't really much of a debate to be had about it anymore. :rofl:

Rageeb said:
Have you read some of his other posts regarding the matter? Don't even bother. Iron/Schro etc actually know what they are talking about - but there are posters on both sides who just like to troll when they have nothing left to say.
I think some of what boris says is actually like, believed and whatever. Like the solution he offered seemed to be real, although kinda, eh, bad.

boris

Banned
HSC
Ben Netanyahu said:
Yeah that'll never work.

Noone regards Fatah, the Palestinian Authority, as a terrorist organisation dude. Everyone engages the West Bank as a separate entity, like I said. Gaza isn't included because, unlike WB, Hamas is regarded as a terrorist organisation.

Whatever, whatever, it'sm pretty well known they're using WP bombs on Gaza mang. It's like, mentioned everywhere. Israel is the only one who denies it, despite pictures and videos telling the opposite. I mean, the head of the Gazan Health Ministry says he's seen corpses and whatever. That man isn't Hamas, and he doesn't lie. Plus others.

Anyway point still being needless Israeli aggression.

It was a tank that fired at the UN school, was it not?

There are worse pictures out there.
I was talking about Hamas, not Fatah. You could kinda tell that, even though i dont think i mentioned Gaza specifically, i was talking about it. What with the blockades and stuff.

And nah it wasn't a tank they are saying now, but a mortar. They fired 3 mortar rounds at the area that the rocket (was it a rocket?) was fired from and one mortar round landed 30m off target and hit the school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)