Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

- L -

HSC
lol i wonder do all arabs here think the firing of missles since 2005 and b4 into israel is justified ?

you guys can argue all you want about israel being dogs, terroist etc etc

but if the tables were turned and arabs had access to nukes - they would use it on Israel without disgression with the sole purpose of completly wiping out everyone living in Israel .

but im not saying what Israel is doing is right, they have made to many enemies and killed to many innocent civilians to earn this hatred which wont go away for a very long time

Ambition

HSC
There is no justification for the murder of the children today!

ISRAEL IS MURDER!

Ambition

HSC
- L - said:
lol i wonder do all arabs here think the firing of missles since 2005 and b4 into israel is justified ?

but if the tables were turned and arabs had access to nukes - they would use it on Israel without disgression with the sole purpose of completly wiping out everyone living in Israel .

but im not saying what Israel is doing is right, they have made to many enemies and killed to many innocent civilians to earn this hatred which wont go away for a very long time

I beg to differ. If Jews were not the enemies of the world, why is that they were kicked out of Germany, poland, Czech, etc, etc. Why is it that no one would rarely accept them into the borders. Why is it everyone hates the USA. Why is it Russia, South America, the middle-east and Asia all want an end to American aggression? Who do you really think the world hates?

Ambition

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Israel has given up about 2% of the land that wasn't part of the partition plan that they have since annexed. evidently, it does not work because barely any land has been given back to the Arabs. Start making some useful concessions and you'll get the wheels of peace in motion you fucking pork eating, big nosed, phlegm spitting, glass crunching, child killing, target of the worlds hatred cunt.
And how many illegal settlements has it built. All PR! It gives with one hand and takes with the other.

studynerd92

HSC
- L - said:

i see your point and i understand where your coming from which is why i want to ask your own question against you

if the tables had turned and someone had stolen your land, killed your children how would you feel. arabs had been firing before 2005 but the land had been stolen 60 years ago so just imagine the pain and suffering they had been through

Ambition

HSC
Does it burn you that the world hates Jews so much. Is that why you pathetically attempt to ease the pain with name calling. You know according to a CNN report that hatred towards arabs after 9/11 rose 1000%, which still it in 4th place behind blacks, gays and Jews?

Zionist

HSC
romy23q said:
Dr Gilbert working in Shifa Hospital in Gaza told Press TV Sunday that Israel is using Dense Inert Metal Explosive (DIME)weapons which he says is "against international law" as he had seen patients who were injured by these weapons.

DIME bombs produce an unusually powerful blast within a relatively small area, spraying a superheated “micro-shrapnel” of powdered Heavy Metal Tungsten Alloy (HMTA). Scientific studies have found that HMTA is chemically toxic, damages the immune system, rapidly causes cancer, and attacks DNA (genotoxic).

"It is against international law, it is against humanity, it is against what it means to be a decent people," said Dr Gilbert. He urged Israeli doctors to put pressure on Israel to stop using these weapons.

When the shrapnel hit the body, it causes very strong burns that destroy the tissues around the bones… it burns and destroys internal organs, like the liver, kidneys, and the spleen and other organs and makes saving the wounded almost impossible.

Such weapons were first used in Lebanon and Gaza in 2006 by Israel.

Norwegian medics also told Press TV correspondent Akram al-Sattari that some of the victims who have been wounded since Israel began its attacks on the Gaza Strip on December 27 have traces of depleted uranium in their bodies.

Over 520 Palestinians, many of them women and children have been killed by Israeli foces and around 2,500 have been wounded.

One Israeli soldier has been killed and 55 have been wounded in Gaza since Saturday when the invasion began. Four remain in serious condition.
Dr Gilbert, a palestinian sympathiser is NOT an expert in weapons, he knows no more than a 3rd grader

Zionist

HSC
Ambition said:
I beg to differ. If Jews were not the enemies of the world, why is that they were kicked out of Germany, poland, Czech, etc, etc. Why is it that no one would rarely accept them into the borders. Why is it everyone hates the USA. Why is it Russia, South America, the middle-east and Asia all want an end to American aggression? Who do you really think the world hates?
I know what Aussies hate, remember Cronulla!

Ambition

HSC
Zionist said:
Dr Gilbert, a palestinian sympathiser is NOT an expert in weapons, he knows no more than a 3rd grader
What about John Ging? Do you want more names?

Zionist

HSC
Ambition said:
What about John Ging? Do you want more names?
I have my own Israeli soldiers on the ground, I trust them more than any of your pseudo-experts

studynerd92

HSC
Zionist said:
Hahahaha what a petty justification..your are the only ignorant 3 year old minded fool here

Ambition

HSC
Zionist said:
I have my own Israeli soldiers on the ground, I trust them more than any of your pseudo-experts
Yeah and I am sure those soldiers have a story to explain to god on judgement day. No justification for killing children.

Zionist

HSC
Ambition said:
Yeah and I am sure those soldiers have a story to explain to god on judgement day. No justification for killing children.
The children used as human shields by your arab terrorists, serves them right!

Ambition

HSC
Zionist said:
And is 660 people killed in less than 2 weeks and 3000 injured (lost limbs!) not terror? Who is the real terrorist? Number of jews killed in 20 years = < 16.

Zionist

HSC
Ambition said:
And is 660 people killed in less than 2 weeks and 3000 injured (lost limbs!) not terror? Who is the real terrorist? Number of jews killed in 20 years = < 16.
No, 500+ terrorist killed is the most successful operation against terrorism, shows Israeli soldiers are the BEST in killing terrorists.

Ambition

HSC
Zionist said:
The children used as human shields by your arab terrorists, serves them right!
Yeah and why is it no Hamas fighters died from such a strong attack? Assuming ur logic is right, you don't attack when the fighters have fled. Pure indiscriminant killings.

Ambition

HSC
Zionist said:
No, 500+ terrorist killed is the most successful operation against terrorism, shows Israeli soldiers are the BEST in killing terrorists.
Israeli's are terrorist today in our and western perception, doe that give justification for the world to hunt them down and kill them? They are being investigated for WAR CRIMES. Does this not question your morals and values? Terrorist terrorise and that is what is Israel is doing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)