• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
YouTube - Pro-Israel Rally For Attacking Gaza, NYC, 1-11-09

For some laughs, obviously.

^lol at instant replies, cot dayem.
For fucks sake the people in that video have to be inbred or missing chromosomes or something, no normal person can be that fucking stupid. I really started shaking my head at about 4:40 when the lady started talking about how her Jewish god was performing miracles and protecting the Jews and writes off the Palestinian casualties as collateral damage of the angel of death who destroys everything in his path. And that girl calling this the second holocaust? Somebody just put that bitch out of her misery.
Where are you JaredR? Aren't you going to defend the pro-Israeli protesters and how level headed they are?

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
I found some more moderate videos that don't make me question why the fuck I bothered to wake up today.

YouTube - Riz Khan - Professor Norman Finkelstein - 21 Jun 07

13:10 he makes a good case against the people who keep comparing Israels actions to the "muslim holocaust" and calling it a "genocide".
14:52 also has a pretty intelligent message
One must be allowed to disagree with Israeli policies without being accused as anti-Jewish or of supporting those who carried out the holocaust. I believe too many Israelis and Zionists hide behind the awful events of the holocaust to avoid dealing with the questions of what is happening in the Middle East today.
I'm not sure how reliable he is but he didn't seem too bad, let me know if he's a crazy ass holocaust denier (if anyone on here knows).

Also watched a couple videos by Anna Baltzer (http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=-rCBJjCiLGc), seemed pretty level-headed (from what I saw, I only saw a couple videos) but she focuses more on the occupation etc which I don't know too much about, couldn't find a video from her that tackles the recent events in Gaza.

I was on a roll....then I watched this:
YouTube - Amy Goodman takes on Muslim bashing on Hardball

Watch it only if you want to lose brain cells, you have been warned. I loved how the blonde chick basically calls every Muslim violent and then flatly denies implying that afterwards. Then she turns pseudo-historian at about 6mins. Fuck, tomorrow I'm just going to stay in bed so I don't have to deal with so much stupidity.

Or maybe I should blow myself in the name of Agnotism, that should really make things interesting.

Edit:
Disclaimer: I have no idea how reliable Anna Baltzer, Amy Goodman etc etc are. Today is the first I heard about them and youtube isn't exactly the most reliable source. You might want to research them before using them as reference material.

Last edited:

Ak0ona-Matata

HSC
This has been going on forever!
What i can't comprehend is why there's so much hate between
The Jews and Muslims if the war has always been between ISRAEL AND PALESTINE. OR am i mistaken and the Muslim-Jew feud is from centuries before?

prime-factor

HSC
1. I think we must start at admitting that both sides have done wrong.

It seems logical to alot of people that if you have Jewish heritage 'support Israel', and if you have Arab heritage 'Support Gaza' . This is where the problem starts.

My solution: Who likes pie?

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
For fucks sake the people in that video have to be inbred or missing chromosomes or something, no normal person can be that fucking stupid. I really started shaking my head at about 4:40 when the lady started talking about how her Jewish god was performing miracles and protecting the Jews and writes off the Palestinian casualties as collateral damage of the angel of death who destroys everything in his path. And that girl calling this the second holocaust? Somebody just put that bitch out of her misery.
Where are you JaredR? Aren't you going to defend the pro-Israeli protesters and how level headed they are?
Where was I? I was not on here - it was Shabbos. :)

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
I prefer the Ayatollah's statement.

"Israel is a malignant tumour in the region. It must be cut off. It must be eradicated"
Kinda true isn't it? Pops up unannounced and then starts spreading aggressively, depriving surrounding countries (Palestine, Gaza) of resources and life. Only Iran, the immune system of the Mid East can be rid of the tumour that is Israel.

And that video of the pro-Israeli parade made me sick. I'm sure that wasn't a fair sampling of the parade, but really, a bullet to the head of those people would be pretty fantastic.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
See, thing is, killing hundreds of civilians is a tad worse than killing a handful of gays. Then there's also the fact that Israel attacks civilians rather than like, the people who make those laws.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)