ISP's (1 Viewer)

bex

HSC
What did you guys do for your Interest Study Projects??
I did Sikhism... it was pretty cool!

Christine

beige member
HSC
i did religion and music. how my school community views/percieves religous references in popular music from 1940 till 2000.
i enjoyed it and i worked my ass off but the work wasn't worth the mark i got. there were pple who did all nighters and got better marks! :(

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Last year I did my ISP on the architecture of Notre Dame and what it represented.

Missngel

yeah i did architecture on a church and a synagogue. It was quite interesting!!:cool:

Sarah J

HSC
there were pple who did all nighters and got better marks!
hehehe. i was one of them.

I did a school based study: "How do people perceive God in the 21st century?"

I had taken about 30 surveys and I had a couple of quotes to put in it, but that was it. I even had to go to work the night before! But i eventually got it done and typed, and got 60/60. All-nighters pay off ;)

jenster

i did my isp on how hieronymus bosch, (a verrrrrry cool renaissance painter), shaped people's ideas of heaven and hell in the 1400s.
i really enjoyed doing it. it was hard to research and i worked quite hard which i usually don't, and i got an average mark... my friend did it on the day it was due on, well let's just say a more straight-forward topic and managed to get full marks. ahh the injustice.

Sarah J

HSC
mr hruby's biased :p
yeah, probably. But I re-read my essay the other day and damn it was good. lol. it sounds really smart (and so right now I am very very scared!). It's surprising that I could write at that quality at 4am. ;)

Elyse

I was pretty lucky, i just did, religious architecture, and how different faiths beliefs are reflected in their architecture. I did Hindu, Baha'i and Muslim. I actually got full marks, so i was stoked. But it took me the whole 3 months!

Rosencrantz

I did 'The Psychic Practices of Zen Buddhism' and it was immense fun! I ended up turning in a 16 page (or there about) whopper and got a 9.5 out of 10 for it, not quite the 10/10 i hoped for but my teacher marks rather hard, so i was quite pleased.

I made up for it though on the last assignment on 'the role and significance of prayer, meditation and sacred scriptures in Christianity' by getting a 7.5 out of 7.5 (SOR I).

I did "Religion in Media" and I chose Islam--yep, main focus on (you guessed it) September 11
And I got 10/10--the result i am most proud of, because I actually DID spend a long time doing it

Wintermute

I did religion and music, and wrote about the norweigian black metal scene in Norway in relation to it's attacks on christianity.

JEEBUS

i did religion and architecture. we had like 5 mths to do it and i did it the night b4 and got 100%.....i couldnt stop laughing, thought i felt bad, cause ppl did actually work on it and got less

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
HEY! You guys! LOOK! Jeebus is here!
My sig said Jeebus would save me! And look, here he is!!!
(he/she??)
LOL
:D

Originally posted by JEEBUS
HEHEHEHE YES I AM HERE
HA! they said I was crazy, preaching Jeebus' name!
They laughed at me... but NOW who's laughing?
:lol:
I get the last laugh, I get the last laugh... yay

evil_one

Jeebus... grrrrr.... you are just lucky !

i'd say something else but i dont think i can

ps you actually know who i am... i soooo knew it was you...

Da_KaMaKaZi

ISP

Hey i did Martin Luther but it was pretty useless doin the ISP since its not evn in our HSC! :chainsaw:

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
Me = Charlemenge.

Why? Cause I used him for another assignment and I have all info!

Ac

bikini kill

HSC
eek

my focus question for my ISP is due tomorrow, im doing confucianism and the ideal person but don't know what to make my question.
EEK!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)