• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ISP help, and sample (1 Viewer)

Azn fairies

ok for alll the year12 of 2004 ..i though this might help u out ..i willl post my ISP up ..but plz don't copy. and makr to it ..and stuff... and some resource to help ya out like websites..

ex-year 12 feel free to post.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Originally posted by Azn fairies
er.. sory pople how do i attach a file to my message trying to send my ISP over ..lol

???
click "post reply" NOT using the quick reply box
then it will take you to a new page....at around the bottomish of the page...above the submit/preview reply buttons there should be a section "attach file"
i think you can work your way from there

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
we got our ISP's back yesterday, very happy with how it went 96/100 which was equal top.
I'm just thankful it is done...

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
We only had 18 people doing 2unit RE so ours were pretty quick - 2 week i think...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by = Jennifer =
did ur skool mark ur ISPs????? ours got sent away!!!--away far far away
to where?!?! schools mark them

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by iambored
to where?!?! schools mark them
some schools external mark so they are unbiased marks that come back. Makes it a little more realistic but I dont know why as its not really worth that much (marks wise)

and BTW- teachers do look at this board so i wouldnt be posting too many examples ...... wouldnt want to get busted for plagiarism

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by snapperhead
some schools external mark so they are unbiased marks that come back. Makes it a little more realistic but I dont know why as its not really worth that much (marks wise)

and BTW- teachers do look at this board so i wouldnt be posting too many examples ...... wouldnt want to get busted for plagiarism
Oh the irony- just read an ISP that was a complete copy of one of the summary notes found on this site. The irony- I helped write it! (from a class activity prior to the HSC about 3 years ago) LOL

= Jennifer =

HSC
Originally posted by snapperhead
really......i am proud to say i didnt plagarise i was quite proud i did my isp all by myself and i did about 34 hrs on it so hopefully all that effort would produce a good mark ;)

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Yean, I'm one of about 5 from my school (different subjects-I think I'm the only one that posts though) and I know of a couple of others from my old school who haunt and post in the PDHPE (my other {junior} subject) and in maths and the sciences. Plus I know ppl at the BOS and at the P/matta CEO who frequent here as well! (as non posters). Pays to be careful ppl as its not too hard to work out ppl if you know them. I used to post under another name (this is my brothers signon from when he did his HSC) but I almost got caught out by one of my students who posted a question and I answered it-she came back and relayed the entire thread back to me !

Doogsy

I hear all this talk about example/other peoples isp's, but i cant find any. Could someone please shed some light

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)