Islamics: Sex fuels earthquakes (1 Viewer)

jarkler

HSC
A senior Iranian cleric has claimed that dolled-up women incite extramarital sex, causing more earthquakes in Iran, a country that straddles several fault lines, newspapers reported on Saturday.

"Many women who dress inappropriately ... cause youths to go astray, taint their chastity and incite extramarital sex in society, which increases earthquakes," Ayatollah Kazem Sedighi told worshippers at Friday prayers in Tehran.

"Calamities are the result of people's deeds," he was quoted as saying by reformist Aftab-e Yazd newspaper. "We have no way but conform to Islam to ward off dangers."
http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-world/sex-fuels-earthquakes-says-iran-cleric-20100417-sl6k.html

Guys Muslims invented science.

Last edited:

pman

Banned
HSC
mildly amusing, I'd like to scientifically explore the possibility of this happening but i really do doubt it....its another only in muslim moment

HSC
Who would have known that a certain way of dressing influences techtonic plates?

mirakon

nigga
HSC
*facepalm*

Why do they always INSIST on making public fools of themselves? It's like they enjoy being internationally humiliated.

Flying_Mangina

HSC
Maybe it was a metaphoric representation, that sins will lead to your destruction.... Although i dont beieve looking sexy gets you raped lols.

... And they are Shiih'tes, they wear turbans and are annoying.
suni powers! yeah!!

jarkler

HSC
Bahahaha I edited that. The one I saw posted last night had the Arabic backward or something.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)